Outfit inspiration

Does anyone have any outfit ideas for my anniversary please? This is his favourite outfit so id like something like this

All ideas welcome!

Thanks fizzy

2 Likes

What size are you @fizzy? Just approx if you don’t want to share… Just because some pieces only come in “standard” sizing and some only in “plus” sizing :blush:

Naughty nurse A line dress? not one i own, but its a similar shape to the maid one If you looking for a costume.

3 Likes

Heres some more information
I’m a size 14-16 usually I buy a large
A coustume would be great
My oh is colour blind so no yellow as he sees green , which he doesn’t like
I already have a nurse outfit

1 Like

These two look like similar shapes, but I don’t own them so not sure on sizing etc:

Miss Alice
PVC French Maid (possibly too similar to the one you already own but I think the PVC adds something different!

I’m sure others will have some more suggestions!

2 Likes

I had my eye on this too :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I like the maid outfit you’ve got on the link think it looks great, and if you was to chose it I think you’d look great in it.

I too like @SexInTheCity my favourite maid outfit is this … https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/sexy-costumes/french-maids-butlers/p/fantasy-black-pvc-french-maid-costume- /a44923g80862.html

I’ve even got it on my wish list to but my other half. Hope you dine something eventually :grinning:

2 Likes

I love this too.

I have a similar one to the one you shared.
The Miss Alice dress that @SexInTheCity sugested is the same kind of shape. It’s cute too

3 Likes

Like you, I already own a nurses outfit, I think my next pick will be a student or police lady!
I’ve recently tried costume glasses and I really like them as does my partner!
What about a wig? I’ve not tried them but it would add a bit of something to any oultfit

I’m sure you will look wonderful whatever you decide on!

2 Likes

I think its a very personal choice. If you want to go for a costume then I love the fresh maid outfit.
I like to go for Teddy style lingerie or a nice bra and knicker set with a casual shirt (I have a see throughish shirt that covers everything but also shows just enough aswell if that makes sense) over the top.

3 Likes

I recomend it x we love this outfit. Went for it with a cop hat, cuffs and a wetlook micro skirt too. It brings out my commanding side :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Mmmmmm…

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! I love the idea of the cop outfit and adding some accessories! I also like the miss Alice outfit :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes