Outfits...

Hands All Over wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Depends if your dominant or submissive. Both are very sexy but normally the nurse takes the lead ie you Oh will be the patient. The schoolgirl tends to be for a more submissive role but can take the lead as well. Get both!

Talking about roles; how do you feel about secretary outfits Mysteron? Personally I think they can be perfect for both dominant and submissive roles, maybe that could also be of use to you honeybun91 :)? If you're interested and don't mind the wet look then I think this secretary outfit could be a great option; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35323

We have the Dram Girl Plus Size Working late Secretary costume. It's the costume my wife will be wearing with a skirt and gown to make a very dominant headmistress outfit. Complete with sexy specs .

Ah yes, that one is gorgeous! Love how some secretary costumes can be so versatile, it sounds line you two could even go out in public when the costume is worn like that :)! Clever!

Spot on. Teamed with a skirt it does look reasonable for going out in or parties.

This thread really got me interested in buying a school girl-outfit! I've never tried roleplaying but it seems quite hot!

My OH and I have never tried roleplaying, but he loves to spank me. Do you guys think he would like it if I surprised him in a school girl-outfit?

Sxleksaker wrote:

This thread really got me interested in buying a school girl-outfit! I've never tried roleplaying but it seems quite hot!

My OH and I have never tried roleplaying, but he loves to spank me. Do you guys think he would like it if I surprised him in a school girl-outfit?

Most definitely ! If you want to make it really hot hand him a detention note stating that you have been caught cheating in class and require xx amount of swats to be applied.

mysteron wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

Most definitely ! If you want to make it really hot hand him a detention note stating that you have been caught cheating in class and require xx amount of swats to be applied.

+1 I always put my schoolgirl outfit on when I fancy a spanking hehe 😄

We make rules, no.backchat, silence in class etc. if, sorry, when I break the rules i can look forward to various punishments, I always break the rules so punishment is given 😂 😂💖xx

Your ideas are great! Gonna have to buy an outfit and try this out! 😄

You should totally get one, it'll make you feel really naughty too 😀 and your oh will have to deliver suitable punishments hehe 😃 have you thought about which one you fancy getting hunni?
Next i really want the 2 secretety outfits, one that mysteron linked and the other one which looks really raunchy oh and that nurses outfit that i think hands all over linked looks hot too. ❤xx

I really love the look of this one! Think it would be great for first roleplay as it's not over the top, do I don't scare the OH 😀 Maybe I should get a ruler too, this got me so excited 😄
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31132

The secretary outfits look really hot, you would look great! 😘

That looks realky cute and hot, you will look absolutely stunning and yes, yes, yes on the ruler it matches the theme perfectly hunni 😀 Its great being a bad student, i always feel really naughty and i do anything and everything for a spanking punishment 😂😂😄😄
I love your profile pic, its lush 😊 theres so many gorgeous profile pics right now, its great post pics, feels really empowering but my oh doesnt want me to now 😕
Cheers hunni, I'm definitely going to buy it. Maybe another birthday pressie for hubby 😂😊😄 it's well got I can imagine being proper dominant in it 😆❤xx

The schoolgirl outfit can also be used in a dominant riole as well. School slut seduces the teachers pet scenario or even the young inoocent teacher .

Roleplaying is only limited by your imagination .

Ooh I like that idea, might try that on hubby later. I can definitely see myself adapting easily to the role. Thanks for that one mysteron ❤xx

Really good advice from you two! I will place my order tomorrow 😄 Just got to wait for the deal of the week to change 😉 Slinky, you are such a nice person, I am sure you look as lovely as your personality 😘