Outside masturbation

Dose anyone else here get really turned on by the thought of masurbating outside? Not tried it yet but breally want too.

2 Likes

So long as you donā€™t have an unintended audience, thereā€™s nothing wrong with it. I did it once or twice in my foolish youth (before social media/cctv/drones were literally everywhere) and it was quite fun. Also in the privacy of my yard which still kinda counts as outdoors.

Considering that 60,000 years ago there was no such thing as ā€œinsideā€ and our ancestors were mere proto-apes flinging poo at each other, Iā€™d say thereā€™s a bit of outdoor pleasuring in all of us. :wink:

1 Like

Outside on a sunny day the best.

2 Likes

I love masturbating outside and I think the thought of getting caught adds to the excitement. I use to use a dirt track road which had a gate leading into a farm that had been shut for many many years. I would drive down there and just the thought of it would give me an erection, then when parked up I would get out the car, strip off completely and wank like crazy.

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried it once and it was a mix of exciting adrenaline and embarrassment thinking Iā€™d be caught :sweat_smile: but in way thats all part of the thrill for some being caught.

1 Like

I have enjoyed it in the right places, I much prefer stroking myself in a covertway and reaching that unbelievable orgasm in my underwear.

1 Like

Yes the thought of it is certainly exciting. Of course the fear of being caught adds to it. I have tried it once or twice in a secluded back garden. @luke.nortonparr83 Certainly give it a go! But after trying think Iā€™ll mainly stick to inside.

1 Like

I love it! Donā€™t get as much opportunity now but I used to masturbate in all sorts of places from outdoors to in work. I find the risk is a big part of the fun

2 Likes

I used to be all about dirt bikes for like 28 years. At one time i was in the semi- pro ranks in enduro & motorcross. Well, enough bragging & back to the point. In my teens all through my 20ā€™s i would ride my bike where i knew no one would be. When i got their the clothes came off . I would always put my boots back on then walk around in the sun & it turned me on so much i always had to do a good jerking & sometimes 2. Just naked me with boots on & a blue vein throbber that loved sun bathing. The good old days.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve done it a few times, I was excited and on edge at the same time! I enjoyed it!

1 Like

Love this activity and do it when I can. Love going for walks and having a crafty wank in the woods or on the beach. Going commando means you can play as you go along and easy to get off when you finally want to finish off. Just need to make sure it is done in private and not overlooked

1 Like