Over bed mirrors

I'd love one!! Ooooo... I'm very tempted to buy one now!!!

xGHx

sweetlove666 wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

ive got a mirror on the wardrobe in my new flat, that's only about a foot or two from one side of the bed, so that will be fun if i get someone to use it with!

Ohh thats good then, will have to be a few weeks lol as you said the OH is away.

im single, so it will most likley be a lot longer than that!!

Oh yes your family is away. Are you happy being single or looking?

GHxx wrote:

I'd love one!! Ooooo... I'm very tempted to buy one now!!!

xGHx

I like them but you and your partner have to be comfortable with your bodies. You could also try a cam corder and then watch it later.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

ive got a mirror on the wardrobe in my new flat, that's only about a foot or two from one side of the bed, so that will be fun if i get someone to use it with!

Ohh thats good then, will have to be a few weeks lol as you said the OH is away.

im single, so it will most likley be a lot longer than that!!

Oh yes your family is away. Are you happy being single or looking?

i'm looking, but if it happens it happens and if not, it dosent.

it'd be all kinds of wrong going up to a man and going "hy handsome, want to christen my new flat", tempting as that is

sweetlove666 wrote:

it'd be all kinds of wrong going up to a man and going "hy handsome, want to christen my new flat", tempting as that is

Wrong? I'm pretty sure the people falling out of clubs at 3am have used something similar!

I really like the idea of wardrobe mirrors - fitted mirror door wardrobes perhaps? You don't have to look, but you can if you want to.

I can't imagine being able to explain away a ceiling mirror!