Over sensitive clit

Over the past week or so my clit has been so overly sensitive to the point its really painful. I haven't had sex in a couple of weeks and have only played a few time so its not over stimulated.
Has anyone got any tips on how to relive the sensitivity?

Time of the month approaching?? Xx

Time of the month approaching?? Xx

Are you wearing tighter clothing than usual, a change of soap/any shower product that could be irritating, new washing powder even? It could be causing just a localised irritation where you're most sensitive?

This happened to me a bit ago, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. It may be related to a yeast infection, if it's something you're prone to, or dietary/hygeine changes may have led to.

VA has pretty much covered it though. Avoid tight clothes, esp. jeans, and try to stick to loose cotton everything. If you've changed anything cleaning related, be wary.
As for coping with it, you kind of just have to :/ If it hasn't buggered off in a week tops though, go see a doctor. You can never be too careful.

Thanks for the reply i don't get periods. Due to getting thrush often i have used the same body wash (only use water for my lady parts) soap power and only wear cotton undies unless I'm having sexy time for years. When i get a bout of thrush i never get a sensitive clit like this. And i hardly ware tight jeans or clothes. Usually dresses or leggings.
I guess i will have to just grin and bare it.

Can't really help as never had it but If it's still there maybe see a doc, normally things like this don't last that long.