P.e

Would you stop making love to your partner if they suffered from quite bad premature ejaculation, because it left you frustrated.

2 Likes

No.

I would spend more time playing and teasing.
Teaching them about all the things you like and ways they can make you feel satisfied also.

8 Likes

No

Can be brought to the edge before piv or there is plenty of other ways to be satisfied after if needed.

3 Likes

No I would work with him to help him last longer and enjoy your journey to improving sex together. The biggest step forward is reducing the pressure he must be feeling to perform.

5 Likes

No, what they said :arrow_up_small:
There is more to penatration. Teach him to enjoy pleasuring you and discover what he likes to. I don’t suffer from PE, but once I am done, I am too sensitive for another round, so I use dildos and such like to continue pleasuring the wife, and I enjoy it.

7 Likes

Nope not at all :slightly_smiling_face: even if they do cum quickly, they still have needs and wants just as much as everyone and in a way it’d be nice knowing that you make them so turned on that they ejaculate without much efforts :grin:

2 Likes

We have a very full, exciting sex life with only occasional PIV penetration.

She is not in the least frustrated as she has full control of her orgasms. She is the dom and I am the sub. She orgasms at least once daily either by her own hand or by me making her come with my fingers, tongue or with a toy. She chooses how she achieves her orgasms.
The only penetrative sex we have is when she pegs me.

4 Likes

I would imagine it would be soul destroying if you were to and would only make the problem worse.

4 Likes

Nope, all of the above.

2 Likes

No, especially if you care for one another. Talk about, try new techniques, use foreplay as a way to get off before penetration.

Your partner can do this alone or with you. Stimulate his penis, when he is getting close stop, have him tighten his kegel muscles like he is trying to stop urinating. Do this over and over and practice it. It will help teach him how to hold back.

Early in our relationship I would stop penetration by doing this and go down on my wife, then penetration again. I would do this over and over to last longer. A man can overcome this and learn how to last longer. Don’t give up, make it an erotic game/experience.

4 Likes

Nope

3 Likes

On the few rare occasions where I’ve come before Sexterminatrix has permitted me, she has either kept things going or (if I’m 1-and-done), she’s used my fingers/hand/etc. to good effect.

2 Likes

So me and OH have not had issues with P.E yet but I would probably keep things going with toys etc.

2 Likes

Definitely not.

I’d want to try to help by teasing and edging to see if it would help. But most of all I’d want to talk if he wanted to and see if it helped.

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I was always under the impression that PE was ejaculating before orgasm. Cumming early in a session is common and there are some work arounds but wouldn’t consider it to be that frustrating.

Start early, rub one out in the shower or perform oral on him and get one out of the way. Let him play with you and get you almost there and he will likely be ready to go again.

There is always options instead of getting frustrated. Can he maintain an erection? Maybe just some good edging and anticipation will keep him aroused.

2 Likes

No, as we can do other things besides penetrative sex, there is oral & toys than can be used, to stimulate me

3 Likes