P-spot tips + clarification for a certain p-spot massager

Howdy y’all sexy peoples.

Just got a couple of questions about the elusive P-Spot.

Mainly Im just curious how you all know exactly if you found it? And what exactly it feels like?
Havent exactly explored with my fingers, so still figuring the feelings out

And when it comes to inserting various toys of different length/width. Whats the best position to be in to ease sliding a toy/massager inside?

And if anyone knows about this product (https://www.lovehoney.com.au/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/prostate-massagers/p/mantric-rechargeable-remote-control-prostate-vibrator/a37969g80288.html) which end is meant to be inserted? Or is either end meant to go in? :confused:

Thank you all.
You’re all legends. :blush:

2 Likes

The long bit, upright on the photos, goes in, the other section with the knobbly bulbous end, on the perineum.
Enjoy

2 Likes

Exactly as @Melody1 has mentioned above.

I actually have the above postage massager and would say if you’re completely new to anal play it could be a little big for you and would advise going for something a little slimmer.

Personally I find it a little too big for the intended purpose and the smaller end which rests against your perineum applies to much pressure in most positions which I find uncomfortable. I haven’t had any ‘p-spot success’ with this yet, it feels more like a butt plug that’s not so comfortable to wear.

If you’re a complete beginner to anal play it may be wise to start with a simple butt plug but it depends what your wanting to achieve.

I hope to one day experience the P-spot orgasm but I think it’s definitely something that needs to be worked towards and requires a different approach to traditional male orgasm.

4 Likes

If you do a search above for prostrate orgasm - myself and other members have contributed a few hints and tips and best toys to try and use. Enjoy and good luck.

4 Likes

Lol the bigger end is what goes in while the shorter end stimulates on the lower penis shaft.

Amazingly to hit your P-spot you don’t necessarily need a large toy as anything that’s a fingers length is long enough to massage it and once you’ve got there the feeling is kinda like a warming blissful indulgent sensation I think

4 Likes

Welcome to the world of anal play :3 I’ve been exploring for the past few weeks.

Start with small butt plugs and work your way up to where you feel comfortable :slight_smile:

Beginner kits are perfect.

2 Likes

XD yeah thats what I thought with the longer side going in.

I have been playing around using my middle finger inside which has been nice.

Went for this since it was on sale for a good price XD

2 Likes

I wonder if a different kind of massager would help with you there :open_mouth:

Ive been playing with butt plugs of slowly increasing sizes so theres some experience there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I would really like to try some different ones out as I do love the feeling it gives, I just find the part that rests on your perineum uncomfortable in some positions.

For me the size and girth wasn’t an issue to insert after a little lube and warm up but it could definitely be intimidating for some. If I’m reading your posts right it looks like you’ve made the purchase, how’re you finding it so far?

2 Likes

I’ve a similar toy and have found it’s one of the best to use so you’ve defo chosen well there

2 Likes

I just gave it a try now and well… didnt do anything fot me at all :confused:

So either I used it wrong/put in wrong, or it just didnt do it for me :confused:
But going by Melody1’s comment, I did it right.

Insertion went really smooth with some lube though, which was nice.

1 Like

Well I hope I have made a good choice. XD

Just tried it and got no pleasant vibes at all :sweat_smile:
I think I got one similar to one you suggested on a different post of mine XD

2 Likes

Might take a few times to experiment with it and trying to engage with the senses but if still no joy then it maybe recommend the We-vibe bullet lipstick vibrator as that’s another of my faves :grin:

3 Likes

I’ll give it a few more tried and see if anyythung changes :3

If not, then maybe I’ll try your suggestion. :blush:
Or perhaps just go back to dick related toys.

1 Like

Is that the lipstick vibrator youre referring to?

2 Likes

Yes indeed that’s the one :point_up: it may look small but it packs a powerful buzz and I’ve found it feels really good up there. Would suggest putting it in a rubber glove at first just to avoid any oops moments but I oddly have found it usually don’t slide in any further than the plastic bit :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ill keep this one in mind then, thank you :slight_smile:
How is it fir hitting the prostate? Or do you just slide it straight in and go?

The description says its external only :confused:

But if it works, it works :rofl:

Yes say external but I discovered it felt better inside lol :joy:

Technically it’s the right length to hit the prostate so could work a treat for you but we’re all different so would have to try it out and see.
For me it felt amazing like it tingled all the senses and gave me that funny ooo feeling a few times which I gather is the prostate. My best position for it is kneeling with a cushion under between my legs to kinda rock on and just put the toy up and on lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

If it ever goes on sale I might just get it and try it :3
Otherwise, I might just stick to dick stuff whilst enjoying the anal toys I have.

So a flat surface on a cushion is the way to go? Hopefully anyways. XD

Thank you for all your sweet advice.

1 Like

I find it easier to insert toys while standing with one foot on the toilet or bed, knee bent. My room has an en-suite bathroom so it’s easy to do in the bathroom, that way the loo is close by if the initial insertion prompts a bowel movement.

2 Likes