Pain tolerance men v women re nipple clamps - how long have you kept them on?

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of wearing nipple clamps for extended periods?

Can you last longer than your partner?

Have you worn for days at a time?

How long is safe?

Not very long at all, considering you are restricting blood flow to an area of your body. People say anything between 10-30 minutes is the maximum safe time, although I'm sure people will debate that and not all clamps work the same. Being aware of how your body is reacting is more important than going by a set number of minutes.

There's no real point wearing them past the point of numbness anyway, which will almost certainly happen within that 10-30 minutes (unless your clamps are very loose or something). At that point it's the removing of the clamp that causes pleasureable sensation, not continuing to wear it. So, really, I wouldn't risk wearing them extended periods even if it was 'safe' as there's just no point to me!

I can last longer than my partner though. His is probably somewhere between 0 and two seconds. :p

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Not very long at all, considering you are restricting blood flow to an area of your body. People say anything between 10-30 minutes is the maximum safe time, although I'm sure people will debate that and not all clamps work the same. Being aware of how your body is reacting is more important than going by a set number of minutes.

There's no real point wearing them past the point of numbness anyway, which will almost certainly happen within that 10-30 minutes (unless your clamps are very loose or something). At that point it's the removing of the clamp that causes pleasureable sensation, not continuing to wear it. So, really, I wouldn't risk wearing them extended periods even if it was 'safe' as there's just no point to me!

I can last longer than my partner though. His is probably somewhere between 0 and two seconds. :p

^^^ This ^^^

It's definitely not safe to wear anything that constricts blood flow for more than 30 mins, let alone several days. I even take my ear stretchers out nightly so the bottom of my ear lobe doesn't suffer from lack of circulation (separate topic I know but the theory is the same!) 

Whether it's rope, cock rings, clamps or pumps, please don't be tempted to wear anything that has an impact on blood flow for more than the recommended time - it's really not worth the risk. 

As for pain, I can't comment on personal experience but there are many different factors to consider. 

1) individual pain threshold in general

2) (if female) menstrual cycle

3) medication (in particular HRT and pain relief)

4) size of breast tissue (the bigger the boobs, the less sensitive the skin/nipples)

5) which part of the nipple is being pinched (the actual nipple or the areola) 

6) how recently the nipple has been through trauma (clamping, piercing, breastfeeding etc) 

7) intoxication 

8) the clamp itself

When I was a body piercer, men always suffered from nipple piercings much more than women, but that's more because men's nipples are much smaller and so the piercing has to go a lot deeper, rather than because they're wimps ;) 

Lol lovebirds "His is probably somewhere between 0 and two seconds. :p" this made me chuckle 😂

Depends on the clamp, I hate clover clamps and last milliseconds, but with the tweezer clamps where you push the ring up to tighten them, I can wear them for as a long as is safe with no problems. The longer they stay on the more intense taking them off as well!

All my male partners have never let me clamp their nipples, they complain it hurts too much :P

have worn my nipple clamps for over an hour,but as other claims on here after feeling goes numb probly no point

have also used them when not really interested and can only have them on my nipples for a short time

I used to be able to wear them without too much pain but since being on the pill, my nipples are really sensitive (which isn't all bad). 15 mins is the longest I would do now.

Like others have mentioned, prolonged wear isn't sensible.

About 20mins and didn't hurt anywhere near as much as I thought it would

Only really tried up to 20/30 mins, but could have kept them on for longer but didn't want to because of the obvious blood circulation side of it.

Never kept mine on for longer than 30 minutes because they are ridiculously tight and have ridges that dig in. I can normally last if I have other things happening to take my mind off of them being there but its the taking them off that always gets me whimpering.

My male partner sometimes puts them on afterwards and is always like 'I don't see what the problem is, I can hardly feel them'. No idea if he is less sensitive / has a higher pain tolerance / or is just trying to be a show off haha

Curious now as to how well my partner could handle them! May have to perform a sneak attack later...

No chance with me its probably one of my most sensitive areas. I jump a mile if the Mrs just touches me there