Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY

But the proverbial ball is possibly rolling! :hugs:

6 Likes

Weā€™ll need to get in our smartest business suits and go door-to-door handing out leaflets and badges.

ā€œGood evening, madam. Weā€™re here to spread the joy and wonder of massive monster dicks that could split you like lumber. Can we get your vote?ā€ :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

I think they would quite literally fly off the shelves. Free demonstrations on request :rofl:

6 Likes

The other girl
ā€œOh, but itā€™s only 4 inches of girthā€¦ā€

Me
ā€œNo honey, you misunderstand, itā€™s 4 inches wide, not around. and you wait till you get to the baseā€¦ā€ :rofl:

5 Likes

MONSTER! We all love the monster cocks

5 Likes

I want this shape of toy, but in a glass version!

5 Likes

We have had Bridal styles before (this is the most memorable and Iā€™m so sad itā€™s been discontinued)

7 Likes

The Fluke plug/dildo.

5 Likes

@Mint-Monster Yeah I think it was FedEx now you mention it. I remember checking the duty codes and they were correct it was just down to BD not starting the postage cost, I could see the blank box on the forms. FedEx only handled it once it was in the UK so I donā€™t think the knew how much BD paid postage their domestic side. I gave up in the end, it was a year ago now.

Hell yeah!

Hereā€™s a little song to the tune of ā€˜My Favourite Thingsā€™ from The Sound of Music.
:musical_note: Dragon shafts scaley all throbbing and veiny.
All sizes and colours with suction cups please me.
Tentacle cock sheeths with suckers and rings.
These are a few of our favourite things.

We want cum lube, coming from tubes, is that really so bad?
If Lovehoney could make all these fantasies true, then we wonā€™t feel so sad. :musical_note:

6 Likes

STOCKINGS & SUSPENDERS

I have a love / hate relationship with suspender stockings.
They are one of the most sexiest pieces of lingerie, however keeping them up, attached and in place is a major headache for me.
I canā€™t even fasten them myself at the back, Iā€™m trying to get ready for a sexy surprise - then Iā€™ve got to go ask hubby to help me get dressed :grimacing: awkward!

Iā€™d love to see some suspender stockings that are nice and high and that can attach to the suspenders in a much easier way - Iā€™m thinking by using poppers? Or maybe velcro.
However Iā€™ve done some searching and canā€™t even find what Iā€™m looking for.

This is something that would get me wearing stockings and suspenders again.

Iā€™ve just purchased this so I can kind of get the look but without all of the hassle - itā€™s very cute but not quite the same level of sexiness.

5 Likes

Some lingerie like these in plus sizes pretty please (in particular the garter style suspender belt and the styling):

80634-00 77005-00

• Iā€™d like this too
  • I wouldnā€™t be interested

0 voters

5 Likes

How would people feel about adding in the suggestions with a Poll? That way I can forward the requests over with a ā€œx many people would like thisā€ :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna, was there any response from the LH Dildo Department regarding theā€¦ ehā€¦ ahemā€¦ Monster Dicks?

:smile::drooling_face::biting_lip:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/pander-to-me-products-only/257390/1286?u=blonde_bunny

7 Likes

Yes!! I love spooky stuff. :skull: :ghost: :alien:

Ectoplasm lube, anyone? A Wailing Wand? A Pumpkin Plug? A Demon Dildo? Bone Beads? Vamp Clamps?

I can dreamā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™d love a cheerleader outfit complete with pom poms to show off in

6 Likes

Some more high waisted knickers - there are a lot of high waisted thongs but very few with full backs! And just more knickers with full bum coverage in general! It looks like lots of us prefer knickers to thongs according to @Cupc8kes pie chart!

8 Likes

Bad dragon dildos or something a bit different to the usual in shapeā€¦size and colour.

6 Likes

It would be great to see love honey offering lingerie in cup and band sized instead of just dress sizes.

Im a 32E/34DD so struggle to find lingerie that fits over my boobs without being too big in the body.
I understand that some pieces are only for example available in XS, S, M, L, ectā€¦ but it would be great to see some cup and band sizes introduced.

10 Likes

I would love to see LH stock more nipple/breast jewelry. I have been buying my items on Etsy.

I like peek-a-boo pasties. LH currently only stocks only one option. CrystalBodyArt on Etsy carries beautiful styles. They are reusable and stick really well.

I also like nipple jewelry that uses a nipple noose to attach. Nippleicious on Etsy carries many gorgeous options. Many of their items have a chain that attaches as well, which is especially attractive.

Having your breasts adorned in jewelry in pretty hot. My OH loves it when I dress in nice lingerie and then add one of these jewel/jewelry options. I would love to see these types of items on LH.

10 Likes

Some other silicone dual density dildos, like the BMS naked addiction, the blush neo elite range and evolved luminous range would be amazing.
Blush Neo Elite range
BMS naked addiction dual density
Evolved Luminous

Like mintmonster said, some fantasy/textured dildos would also be amazing.
Like BMS addictions ben and tom models
BMS factory addiction Tom

6 Likes