Partner too sensitive for stoker

Hello, I have bought a few things from love honey just for my boyfriend to use and for me to use just on him. I bought a tenga egg and a love honey reversible double stroker extreme. He loved the feel of them but after a little playing he couldnt use them anymore as it was too sensitive on the head of his penis, so we have only used them ones (the tenga egg is only one use really) I really want to get more toys for him like this as i only bought these as they were on offer and i wanted him to try toys too. He doesnt like vibrating toys on him either, or back entrance touching.

Is there any toys that maybe are only half the size of a stroker and just play with the saft rather than including hte head, or has anyone got a possible solution to the problem or advise? I really want to start having toys for him as well as me. Thanks for any help :)

2 Likes

This product is only for the shaft, it's suppose to aid oral sex so you can stimulate the shaft at the same time, but I think it's exactly what you're looking for.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25801

Hope it helps :)

a_sporty wrote:

Hello, I have bought a few things from love honey just for my boyfriend to use and for me to use just on him. I bought a tenga egg and a love honey reversible double stroker extreme. He loved the feel of them but after a little playing he couldnt use them anymore as it was too sensitive on the head of his penis, so we have only used them ones (the tenga egg is only one use really) I really want to get more toys for him like this as i only bought these as they were on offer and i wanted him to try toys too. He doesnt like vibrating toys on him either, or back entrance touching.

Is there any toys that maybe are only half the size of a stroker and just play with the saft rather than including hte head, or has anyone got a possible solution to the problem or advise? I really want to start having toys for him as well as me. Thanks for any help :)

There are many open ended strokers which mean you can focus stimulation on the shaft and not the head. You can see them here :)

In the mean time, why not cut a hole in the top of the Tenga Egg? Then he can slide the head of his penis through the hole and use the textured lining to stimulate his shaft. Alternatively, you could flip it inside out add some water-based lube. Use the egg this way to stroke his shaft, balls and pin-point areas which you know he likes. This way stimulation will be varied and won't put constant pressure on the head.

Have fun!

Yeah I never thought of that Jess, you can turn the egg inside out and wear it like a kind of mitten and use it like that. I can imagine that would be much better.

I have that stroker and I would say if this is a constant problem with that stroker, to cut the top off of it, or cut it in half to his ideal size. Aside from that, I would of recommended the same stroker MrsMc recommended x

My husband is sensitive down there also and he has a fleshlight that seems to work fine for him. Maybe try one of those without the textures inside.