Partner with no Libido

I'm so sorry to hear about this! =(

Cheating was my initial thought, but only because I would be paranoid in your situation! I don't know why a man would cheat on such a lovely girl, but well done for taking it as well as you seem to be... And I hope things start looking up for you soon.

I hate to say it, but maybe your relationship had run its course and needed a breaking point? Either way, I hope you can be happy now! We're here if you need a rant! x

Sorry to hear that, FH, and it's such a shame that you had to find out like that.

Hope you're OK. Things will get better.

MrMr

I'll be alright and you've all been fantastic. Although i'm hurting now I'll get through this it's my girl I feel sorry for as she's lost her stable family unit. Although my mum is keeping my spirits up by threatening to come and beat him up and set me up with rich men she'll help me through this and not let this beat me I'm too stubborn to allow somebody who can do that cause me pain for too long it's just been 14 years we've been together and 13 years married so I'm bound to be struggling abit at the moment but my strength will come back.

Ah, A new name for you LH persona I see - a very good start!

The Midnight Hour wrote:

I'll be alright and you've all been fantastic. Although i'm hurting now I'll get through this it's my girl I feel sorry for as she's lost her stable family unit. Although my mum is keeping my spirits up by threatening to come and beat him up and set me up with rich men she'll help me through this and not let this beat me I'm too stubborn to allow somebody who can do that cause me pain for too long it's just been 14 years we've been together and 13 years married so I'm bound to be struggling abit at the moment but my strength will come back.

Hugs & External Media's, Frustrated

WExternal Media

Sorry about the situation your in, but your doing brilliant at keeping your spirits up. Good on you x