Partners caught masturbating?

@jo
Well I can’t speak for everyone.
but i love watching my wife masturbate.
And as far as bringing up the subject don’t just wait until you know hes in the other room and be very loud about it

3 Likes

I will pluck up the courage to give that a go

3 Likes

I’ve been caught a few times by the wife in the past. She normally rolls her eyes at me and I’m just like ‘want to join in’ which naturally leads to sex. Nothing hotter than having a danger wank with the possibility of being caught.

5 Likes

If you both do it and you know you do it, then just go for it.
I love it when my wife plays with herself when we’re just lying in bed together, it’s such a turn on and I’m sure your partner would think the same.
Maybe spoon him and let him feel your hand slip down between you and start to play with yourself.
I guarantee he won’t complain! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

My self and the wife love watching each other and helps with the learning process in our relationship.

2 Likes

@Joe_90 @hornyat50
Looks I just need to take the bullet. I’m sure my anxiety is because we’ve never masturbated in front of one another. Which I suppose seems strange when we’ve tried so may other things​:wink:

Love a new experience……so here goes!

Thank you for the advice

3 Likes

Good for you :clap:
I’m sure he will enjoy it

1 Like

@Peggingand_fun well what can I say! After taking your advice I brought up the topic with my OH. Well what a night! Will become part of our regular routine from now on. What a turn on and I’ve been quivering all day in anticipation of what is to com tonight. A game changer :blush:

11 Likes

I’ve caught them and I’ve been caught myself. It’s awesome when they join.

4 Likes

@jo yay I’m so happy for you two have fun :+1:

3 Likes

@jo Fantastic glad it worked out well! That’s what I love about the forum getting little ideas that can lead to trying & experiencing new things.

4 Likes

YES very bad, makes it all the more enjoyable

As Joe90 said you could spoon him touch his manhood to rise and pull his hand onto it and your hand guides his. mount his leg and rub yourself on him and use your other hand to open yourself and start to masturbate, take it easy as he might freak out or go for it, tell him you want to watch how he does it and lend a hand here and there. Good luck and let us know how it goes

5 Likes

Great to hear I personally love it when Mrs takes the lead and as quoted men never complain have fun.

1 Like

Great news! How was it broached and lead to?

A. Something about your vibe?
edited by mod

@CurvyJilly maybe he was waiting for an invite.

Wife and I made masturbation a part of our sex life. So the one time I caught her taking care of business was no big deal.

I had been out of town on a business trip when the wife needed an orgasm or two. I wasn’t quiet when I piled into the house, and my wife was in bed with her legs spread wide open, with a Hitachi Magic Wand in hand. As veteran masturbators know, the Hitachi is loud, which is probably why she didn’t hear when I came home.

I didn’t want to interrupt, so I stood quietly off to the side while she buzzed herself. After a few minutes, I unzipped and pulled my cock out of my dress pants and stroked myself while watching my wife’s private moment. I loved seeing her just getting herself off and not caring about her appearances.

Finallly, she came — hard — and that was all it took for me. When she switched off the Hitachi, I slid into the bed and took her on round 2. She suddenly got embarrassed and curled into a tight ball. I didn’t care about her embarrassment. I spread her legs apart and plunged my hard and throbbing cock inside her pussy. It took me less than two minutes before she came again. That’s all it took for me to fill her with manly cream.

2 Likes

We do both masturbate generally, and like to it together, but she does it much more on her own than me these days. I can (and try to) normally wait between PIV sessions so maybe do it once a week but she has been masturbating almost daily for a long time and says she just likes to do it this much.

Regarding catching each other, it’s not a secret, so we don’t really catch each other, but I do see her in the shower quite often wanking herself in there.

1 Like

I will usually tell him if im doing it to be honest. Sometimes he’ll come up and watch.

7 Likes

My OH loves watching me play with my toys

1 Like