Peeing, not watersports

Does any one just love peeing, anywhere they can?

I love peeing out in the open and like to pee in my undies in the garden in the rain or when watering the flowers

This post is no longer available.

Yes. I have no interest in watersports, however Im pee obsessed. I like to pee anywhere I shouldn't. In a jug in the kitchen for example (always clean up properly after). I also love seeing / hearing others pee.

3 Likes

i love to pee into a pint glass to see if i can fill it

So happy to see this thread, Yes agree with what KinkyMira said it feels exciting to do on your own even better when you have a partner to watch you, I'm not liking single life at all.

My main solo fun is drinking lots of water and holding in as long as I can then find a place to squat outside and Pee and Squat like women do, It's no fun at all standing and peeing outdoors for me as a guy I pee standing most the time so squatting is much more fun plus you can get away doing it in more risky places.

1 Like

Yay! *waves enthusiastically at my fellow pee-ers*

Love a good wee out in the woods, quite happy to wee in the garden. Have done a peeing vid already but Iā€™m going to do one wearing leggings, I think it will look and feel pretty interesting.

Also glad that Iā€™m not the only one who has had a piss in a pint glass! šŸ˜€

1 Like

I used to but nerve problems have made me a bit wonky. I love having a pee in the shower. It's the only place I can let go without hitting my leg! Love that it feels warmer than shower water.

I can still overfill a pint glass occasionally, though, despite my bladder's insistence sometimes on telling me it's full when I know it isn't.

I'd love to have my very own willy to write my name in the snow.

1 Like

Possibly strange, like to hear my wife pissing ,could listen to it all day, but if I'm feeling horny I want to hold her pussy as she pisses though my fingers, but my favourite is for her to stand astride me and piss all over me.

2 Likes

Not strange at all paulsballs, the hissing sound always turned me on when my ex was peeing ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

You might call me strange because I studied the way women pee outdoors so much, I wanted to get it right so much I looked at pictures/video clips of women Peeing wearing trousers and noted how far they pulled the panties and trousers down and I did the same. I really find it fun and a turn on to do it the exact way.

Now I do have a couple of skirts, I would love to find somewhere I could go wearing panties and a skirt to have a sneaky pee.

Peeing in the wash basin. I wash it out after

Mrs.John wrote:

Yes. I have no interest in watersports, however Im pee obsessed. I like to pee anywhere I shouldn't. In a jug in the kitchen for example (always clean up properly after). I also love seeing / hearing others pee.

Gosig wrote:

Gosig wrote:

Also glad that Iā€™m not the only one who has had a piss in a pint glass

Interesting and Fun to hear women peeing into different things, Thought it was us guys who pees into pint glasses lol, I think most guys have done this even if they are not into peeing fun.

2 Likes

Oh no, us girls definitely do it too. We have one of those wine carafes I use!

2 Likes

Utterly love women pissing and everything that goes with it. Pissing on me, my fingers in a pussy as she's let's flow, the noise. Love to see you pissing in a pint glass šŸ˜‚

Hey! I love to pee outside, often in woods when I am walking the dogs and in the garden in a bucket in the log store ! It is a very good activator for the compost heap. I have recently started letting myself pee in the shower I love how it feels

1 Like

So what position does everybody like peeing in when you are doing it for fun? As most might know for me squatting excatly like women when they pee outdoors.

I love pee from my OH over me love to hear hur wee and sometimes ask me if desperate to šŸ‘

I now know who to call to pee on my compost šŸ˜‰

Tip toe to pee in the kitchen sink

Just peed in the bathroom sink