Pegged?

Our sex lives have been a bit vanilla lately and we've talked about it in the past. Things start okay for about a week then tail of into the same old habits. This and the infrequency of sex for us was getting me down recently.

To cut a long story short we had another talk the other night and we used a riding crop (gently) I had to she had been bad. Then after a bit more foreplay I asked her if she would wear the strap on. More than anything I get a kick from seeing her in it. I get a huge turn on from seeing a woman wear a strap on!

Anyway, she'd not really got into it before and has always been reluctant to try it so we never really had a good go at pegging. This time after our talk she said she would give it a good go. And she did. We lubed up and got down to it, she started with a good rhythm and she was soon pounding away and it was amazing! I don't think I could orgasm from it, at least not at the mo but we got a great surprise when she came! And I feel like I finally got pegged proper by a hot and horny woman!

So, I guess the moral of this story apart from getting pegged and submitting yourself to a woman is that if things aren't working between you communication really is the best thing. I know this isn't always the case and I feel for those where things just aren't working.

And to any guys and gals who haven't considered pegging it adds another dimension to your love lives. I think my wife will be much more receptive to doing it again soon.😁

Communication is key to anything where more than one person is involved!

And yes, it is only successful if both parties remember it is a two way street.

Sounds like you've gotten through some barriers and unlocked some fun times ahead.

Just goes to show the grass isn't greener if you take time to water your own!

TheDoctor wrote:

Our sex lives have been a bit vanilla lately and we've talked about it in the past. Things start okay for about a week then tail of into the same old habits. This and the infrequency of sex for us was getting me down recently.

To cut a long story short we had another talk the other night and we used a riding crop (gently) I had to she had been bad. Then after a bit more foreplay I asked her if she would wear the strap on. More than anything I get a kick from seeing her in it. I get a huge turn on from seeing a woman wear a strap on!

Anyway, she'd not really got into it before and has always been reluctant to try it so we never really had a good go at pegging. This time after our talk she said she would give it a good go. And she did. We lubed up and got down to it, she started with a good rhythm and she was soon pounding away and it was amazing! I don't think I could orgasm from it, at least not at the mo but we got a great surprise when she came! And I feel like I finally got pegged proper by a hot and horny woman!

So, I guess the moral of this story apart from getting pegged and submitting yourself to a woman is that if things aren't working between you communication really is the best thing. I know this isn't always the case and I feel for those where things just aren't working.

And to any guys and gals who haven't considered pegging it adds another dimension to your love lives. I think my wife will be much more receptive to doing it again soon.😁

That's awesome! Really happy for you guys too. I was talking to my OH the other night about doing the same thing. For years i wasn't even allowed to talk aout it. He's finally woken up and see's how eager I am to try more things, he's actually thinking about it! I fucked a blow up doll many moons ago and he watched me and enjoyed it, but it never went further than that. He went to a military boarding school from 8 yrs old until an adult and a serving squady in the armed forces. So not a relaxed fun filled childhood or young adult, I think that's why he's so reluctant to open up! Sorry if I bored you guys! x

Just Jenson wrote:

Communication is key to anything where more than one person is involved!

And yes, it is only successful if both parties remember it is a two way street.

Sounds like you've gotten through some barriers and unlocked some fun times ahead.

Just goes to show the grass isn't greener if you take time to water your own!

Very wise words

after 20+ years with DH I still struggle with communication but I'm getting better 👍🏻

I do enjoy to see a good pegging success story ! Congratulations guys

We love a good pegging session, and just waitng to finish my night shift, so we can try out our new purchased and which arrived yesterday, an 8 inch King Cock Ultra Realistic Dildo. The wifes eyes lit up when she seen it, and said I'm in for a real good pounding when she gets hold of me, Happy Days :-)))))

Have fun haha

Will do Thanx!!

Sounds good rimmer 😉.

Thanks for all the comments guys, especially Ozz. I hope things work out for you guys too.

Picturing you doing that blow up doll, bet your OH did enjoy that!😊

PS - wouldn't get bored listening to you!

TheDoctor wrote:

Sounds good rimmer 😉.

Thanks for all the comments guys, especially Ozz. I hope things work out for you guys too.

Picturing you doing that blow up doll, bet your OH did enjoy that!😊

PS - wouldn't get bored listening to you!

He did rather! but not as much as me lol x

diffintly something i want to get into have done plugs and dildos but getting the oh to take me wow such a turn on :-) to all those lucky enough to be taking part in this enjoy :-)