peggers.. how often?

to those of you that enjoy pegging.. how often do you do it? is it a regular thing or a once in a while treat?

also, any fav position and can you / do you cum 'hands free' ?

This subject comes up quite a lot - it's very popular!

Have a look at these threads - plenty of great advice and stories in here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/sex-tips-and-talk/321957-pegging-male-pride-confidence-boosting/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/sex-tips-and-talk/427149-women-who-enjoy-giving-straight-men-anal/

For me it's an occasional treat, maybe every 3 months or so. Thoroughly enjoy it though but haven't cum hands free. My favourite is to be on my back with her masturbating me at the same time. Awesome!

1 Like

ah, i tried searching 'pegging' .. will have a have a look through them, thanks :)

DaveNE wrote:

For me it's an occasional treat, maybe every 3 months or so. Thoroughly enjoy it though but haven't cum hands free. My favourite is to be on my back with her masturbating me at the same time. Awesome!

thats how i finished up. would love to cum hands free. tips anyone?? :p

Having a handfree orgasm can be tricky to master, but is amazing when it happens - I think the most common way is through prostate massage and stimulation - however this can take weeks/months/years before anything happens.

The prostate essentially has to be 'trained' to react to that sort of stimulation - it also requires alot of patience and practice - and might be something to work on quietly alone. Ultimately you want to train yourself to orgasm without any genital stimulation.

The Aneros range of Prostate Massagers are a perfect tool for prostate training.

To answer the origional question - not often enough ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) Maybe once a month if I'm lucky enough.

a prostate massager is probably going to be my next purchase.. a hands free orgasm is something i really want to experience. dont like the idea of it possibly taking years!

just before my 1st pegging the OH agreed to a sort of monthly basis.. but i was ready to go again 30 mins later! im not sure if its best to have it as a treat and savour the moment / feeling or get as much as i can

Well every man is different. Years might be a bit of an exaggeration, but it's most likely not going to happen on the first attempt - I've got a couple of reviews for prostate massagers - have a look. Might give you some ideas.

Average about once a week.

actually never! definitely on top of my bucket list

Done it once, I think it is likely a once in a while treat. Have to really be in the mood. However I was on my back jerking off while the OH played. I think she was surprised at how much she could get in:p

for me and my girlfriend it's definately a getaway activity. so maybe once every 2-3 months

Sorry for being a bit thick but what is pegging? Ive never heard of it.

it's anal sex on a man performed by a woman with the strap on.

Appeals to me, but not OH :(

If a guy asked me to do that i think i would be up for it.

For us it depends. Sometimes we don't do it for a few months, other times we do it a few times in a week. It is definitely one of those activities that requires a bit of organising and warm-up to, so it isn't something we do every day.

once a week for us

but we havent tired a strap on yet

only toys at the moment

Being in a long-distance relationship, all my gf and I can do is talk about sex atm. She's interested in trying anal and I'd love her to peg me too! I've become almost addicted to anal/prostate play, so pegging is most definitely on my 'to do' list!

Only once every 6 months or so, would happily do it more often.

I really enjoy being pegged by my wife, last time I was able to achieve several prostate orgasms which are undescribable, yet to cum hands free though.