peggers.. how often?

Unfortunately, I've never been lucky enough to be pegged. But i must admit i don't think i could handle it everyday! perhaps once a week would be good!

its an occasional treat. our strap on has a 5" circumfrence (top tip when ordering read the full discription). But i have been training myself when alone and i can almost take a 6" butt plug!

An occasional treat for me too. Probably once every few months. However, it makes me appreciate it much more!

Right now my wife and I are living far away from each other (due to work). We meet once a month over an extended weekend. During those meetings she is pegging and/or fisting me at least once, mostly twice.

I have to say that I prefer her full hand inside me, she can twist it, stretch the fingers and change the position of it in a much better way than with the strap-on.

That doesn't mean I don't like strap-ons, they just have to be big enough.

I've had prostate orgasms quite many times, and it's unbeatable! Unfortunately not hands free, which remains to be explored.

It is fun once in a while. I think it is more for the male partner so is a kinky treat.

AsYouWish!, the misses actually gets off as well on strapping me as well. She hasn't orgasmed but has come quite close several times from it. The rubbing of the harness plus seeing my excitement turns her on.

I do believe the woman enjoys pegging or fisting her male counterpart. It gives her pleasure to be in command and to see how he literally is in the mercy of her hands.

This is what my wife tells me, and I can see from her reactions that it's true

It is a different sort of pleasure though. The gift of giving, as it were.

AsYouWish! wrote:

It is a different sort of pleasure though. The gift of giving, as it were.

that's true. the same for a man - the pleasure when he gives joy to his woman

We do it in average once a week

Usually once or twice a week, depending on what type of play we'recommend doing at the time, and also depending on when I'm working nights, when it can put a downer on our fun loving time.

Not bloody often enough! 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

The easiest answer to that is, “not often enough” haha! While I enjoy normal sex, there’s something about my wife pegging me that has me gagging for more.

1 Like

Usually once a week, every now and then might do a couple of times in a week, takes a bit of time to prep though so its normally a weekend thing but if your like me you like it rough and with a big dildo so it can take a couple of days for you asshole to recover lol

1 Like

Once or twice a week normally but its now linked to my weight loss at SW in an incentive scheme. For every 1lb I lose I get pegged once in that week.

1 Like

Not often enough, for us it is about ones a month. Would love to do it more, but most of the time we start playing with my ass, it useally ends up having a bunch of buttplugs used on my ass and eventually having my wifes hand wrist deep in my ass.

1 Like

For me it depends upon when my wife decides to peg me. She loves this power trip of being in control and informing me when and how I’m going to get it. This is usually around once a week but she loves to mix it up and sometimes leaves me alone for a few weeks and then pegs me on multiple days.

1 Like

Rough or gentle, doesn’t matter so long as she is doing me! I do prefer to do it when (if) I have a day off the next day, though, just to give me time for my body to recover before returning to work.

The size she chooses isn’t overly important - the biggest I’ve taken is a moderate 7 inches with a 5.5 inch girth. The most important to me is when her thrusting gets more forceful and urgent, and I hear her coming hard from the feeling of that power exchange. Soooo awesome.

1 Like

My missus gets right into it too it’s awesome, she will start slapping me, twisting my nipples, whipping me while she pounds me hard, makes me call her daddy and beg for more, she enjoys hurting me as much as I enjoy her doing it

1 Like

Full on pegging, at least twice a month. Lots of anal play when not pegging as we like butt plugs during sex and prostate massagers for me. Many times we masturbate together and use anal toys at the same time.

3 Likes