Peggers

To all the peggers out there. Are the harness briefs any good or are harnesses a better bet?! Was thinking of getting some briefs as an introduction?

1 Like

We use the briefs, they are good and tend to keep everything in its place but we are also considering moving on to a harness as we feel it would give more stability to the dildo

3 Likes

We used to use the briefs, and still do when weā€™re using the strapless strap on as my wifeā€™s muscles arenā€™t strong enough to hold it in place for long. If weā€™re using a standard strap on dildo though we use a proper harness as it holds the dido much more securely and allows my wife to work on me completely hands free. With the briefs she has to hold the base of the dildo with one hand to keep it in place.

1 Like

The briefs did not work for me at all. Fundamentally, the hole was in slightly the wrong place for me, so it didnā€™t rub me where it causes the fireworks. A harness allows adjustments to get it just in the right place, and as @rockstar said, it allows for total hands-free action. So as advice, Iā€™d say go straight for the harness. If I hadnā€™t read on here how good pegging was, Iā€™d probably have given up after trying the briefs.

2 Likes

Generally:

Briefs are simpler to put on, less unfamiliar looking and are easier to clean but the elastic can stretch over time (and therefore they need to be replaced), canā€™t be shared by partners (again elastic stretching to the larger person) and there is no scope to use larger dildos.

Harnesses adjust to give the perfect fit and normally have changeable O rings so you have a better hold on smaller dildos and also use larger ones but they often look more complicated than they are (which can be off putting) and they take a little getting used to.

1 Like

Never tried the knickers, they didnā€™t have my size, were more expensive and I imagine they would move too much during the action.
We went straight for a harness and it works well, you can use different size rings for different dildos and itā€™s still as easy clean as knickers would be.
Iā€™d love a pretty pink leather one.

3 Likes

I prefer a regular harness because itā€™s easier to control the dildo. The briefs are good for ā€˜ā€˜straplessā€™ā€™ strap-ons, though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We use the harness, but weā€™re thinking of getting some of the briefs for Bunny :rabbit: for using with the Strapless Dildo.

1 Like

@Squirrel_and_Bunny We just use a harness for strapless strap-ons anyway. There is enough adjustment on the harness to change the position to the right one.

1 Like

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pegging

We might give it a try in the harness, we did get some bigger o ring attachments with it.

1 Like

We have the briefs and theyā€™re really good. the only issue we have is you cannot change the size of the ring. We recently upgraded the dildo but the suction cup is too big for the ring so back to the harness for now. Happy pegging :wink:

2 Likes

Reasonably new to it butt stuff. Iā€™d say the last six months. Took some advice from the forum from blokes who said ā€œget over the itā€™s gay and just try itā€. Apparently i quite like it.

Started with plugs. Moved onto dildos.

Bought a harness that was compatible with dildos we already have. Used it a couple of times now. Works well for me and wife.

4 Likes

Have to agree with the general feeling of the thread, harness all the way. Keeps everything where it needs to be. However I guess it can come down to personal choice I suppose.

1 Like

We went straight for the harness and no regrets. Once on, itā€™s very stable and you can adjust to get it in the right place for you.

It can be a little tricky to put on if youā€™re not used to wearing harnesses, so best to practice when you can see it and have time to work it out. Essentially there are two leg holes and a strap around the back. If you hold it up at the sides you should them be able to step into it. Once youā€™ve got the hang of it, itā€™s easy to slip on

4 Likes

briefs all the way

I love to be pegged by the wife the other day she asked me to suck her girlie cock because it was her I told her this is a one off what do all you peggers out there do is it a yes or a no

1 Like

Definitely a yes. If he wants me to suck on his cock, the least he can do is suck on mine!

4 Likes

Fair game I suppose and turn about is only fare itā€™s not like she is asking me to suck a real cock

1 Like

As part of my more submissive role I have started to take my wifeā€™s strap-on into my mouth before she pegs me.

It is a lot more difficult than I thought. My admiration goes out to anyone who can deep throat. I canā€™t even get close yet.