Pegging/ anal play

Hi im wanting to ask my gf to start anal play on me with plugs dildos and strap ons but dunno how to ask her or where to start

This is a very common question and I reckon the best thing is to be totally open and honest about what you want. Have your reasons to hand (how you have heard how great the orgasms are, etc) and don't try to be cute and ask something like “what do you think about pegging?” as this is possibly going to get a negative to non-committal reply as she is unlikely to say “I really want to try it” just in case you come back with “really? how gross!”

I really didn't expect to get a yes from my request but I did.

Me and my wife love it she has always liked my butt and always liked playing with it it was her idea and now we do it at least 3 times a week

You will know your partner better than anyone else, so you should know the best way to approach her. In my opinion do it while she turned on because its lower our inhibitions so she will be less inclined to react negatively to the subject. It sounds odd the way I've said that but there are things I love doing when turned on but I don't like the idea of it when I'm not turned on. Above all be honest and be prepared to answer all her questions because there will most likely be some such as why you want to do it, what gave you the idea etc. This is literally how I asked my girlfriend a few weeks ago and I've been enjoying it since :).