Pegging during one nightstand

I have always wondered if anyone ever pegged or got pegged from a one nightstand.

I don't think a nightstand should be used for pegging could do some serious damage I imagine!

But I doubt so very personal thing and something to build up to not just go in for one night then that's it.

It's probably happened somewhere in the world at some point but I'd guess that it's not widely done as pegging is an act that ausually takes quite a bit of trust and preparation

I agree i think it will happen some time also but i don't think in one night stand.

I actually disagree. It can sometimes be easier to discuss your desires with a stranger.

I would be a little surprised if it was done completely spontaneously but if done through a hook up site or swinging sites, it probably happens more than you would think.

kelly_michelle wrote:

I actually disagree. It can sometimes be easier to discuss your desires with a stranger.

I would be a little surprised if it was done completely spontaneously but if done through a hook up site or swinging sites, it probably happens more than you would think.

Hi KM I think you could well be right in the under 30 's who are more used to hook uson the more kinky sites searching for what they want.

What is pegging? Im new to all this haha

Mf2008, its someone (a women) having anal sex with a man using a strap on dildo

I had discussed this at length with a girl i met on the Web who was really into anal play,milking and pegging. I am a straight red blooded male but she destroyed me with her strapon spanking my bottom as she went thank god for lube!!

We didnt see each other again so technically a one night stand???

The younger me would have said no but the older me is so much more open to experiencing different things so ( if I wasn't married to my OH) I wouldn't rule it out if it was suggested. On the other hand I would not be on the receiving end of anal sex on a one night stand / 1st time together.

![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) For some reason my brain confused pegging and figging, and i thought 'blimey, thats a well prepared one night stand'

I've not had a one night stand, but if I did and they suggested it, I'd be up for it, as kelly/Gentle have pointed out, it's probably easier for some people to discuss something (esp if they worry a long term partner might judge them on it) like anal play with a stranger.

For the record I wouldn't have anything to fo with figging, ever.

...& if you don't have any ginger in the cupboard, VICKS menthol rub on your finger, haahaa, can be equally as 'good'...

;oD

...thas in regard to 'figging', or 'gingering'......haahaahaa !

where a male has a female where a strap on work on his bottom

Nope but I would love it haha

I have never had a one night stand but thinking about where I am right now, in terms of knowing what I like and my confidence etc, if I was to engage in a one nighter I'd be up for anything and wouldn't shy away from asking for what I wanted ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Wouldn't it mean turning up with the toy? She's probably not going to own one.