• Female LOVE IT
  • Female TRIED IT, BUT NOT FOR ME
  • Female WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT
  • Female NEVER

0 voters

3 Likes

Loving the women’s responses to pegging! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m female - would love to try it, alas the male in my life is a Never.

3 Likes

From a females perspective, what’s appealing about it and why do you like doing it? Would be really interesting to know… I don’t personally know anyone that’s into it(or at least that I’m aware of!!) so never really talked about it

1 Like

Control!

2 Likes

Haha that answers that then… :joy: (suddenly realised that was probably a silly question)

1 Like

Not a silly question :joy: it may be different for others but for me its definitely being the one in control.

1 Like

My wife is very submissive but she loves that change in control.

For me, I’m very dominant and love the opportunity to not be in charge. I wish she’d be a bit more aggressive. I love the idea of feeling used!

6 Likes

:joy::+1:t2:

Does it bring any sort of physical pleasure? Or is It mainly just the control element?

1 Like

Ive never had the opportunity to do it! I think the fact that I get off on control is why my husbands ass is a no-go, hes actually used the term “you’ll rip me a fu$%ing new one” :joy:

3 Likes

I definitely get physical pleasure. She gets visual pleasure and if we put a bullet in the pocket she gets physical pleasure as well

1 Like

Absolutely love it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: do it whenever poss, feels amazing and gives me multiple orgasms :heart:

1 Like

Brilliant! :rofl:

1 Like

After having done it several times, I kind of want that ripping me a new one level of dominance lol

2 Likes

For my wife it’s the role reversal and the opportunity to be dominant. She also gets off on the noises I make and my physical reactions to being pegged. In fact we both enjoy it so much that it’s becoming more important by the week. Our relationship is rapidly changing towards a sexually FLR.

5 Likes

Lots of physical pleasure. Pegging doesn’t have to be completely submissive either in the same way that vaginal intercourse doesn’t automatically make the ‘recieving’ partner submissive or dominant.

1 Like

Another male here who’d love to try. My wife does try on occasion to insert a finger when I’m on top penetrating her though can’t quite reach. Have bought a butt plug which she’s happy to try on me though it hasn’t quite happened yet. If we manage this would love to pluck up the courage to tell her my pegging fantasy.

6 Likes

A back door male slut here ! I love it for the feeling and also love to be dominated . It can vary , sometimes a gentle penatration and others a bit rougher with deep penetration . Note that deeper and thicker is what can really trigger a prostrate ejaculation that can blow my mind . For the females that answered never , I dare you to go through my photos especially of my ass and re think your answer . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1163?u=oldman

2 Likes

Another male right here who love being pegged.
What I love about being pegged is the feeling and the role reversal. most of the time it is just sensual and neither of us is really dominant.

Recently I told her I like to be dominated by her. So now she occasionally she totally dominates me when she is playing with my bum or pegging me.
She really makes me feel like her slut and orders me what to do.
During these sessions she decides what she is going to do, which dildo she is going to use and when I am going to cum. Which is incredibly hot

5 Likes

Not been pegged yet.
The missus has fingered me, I love it.
I’ve self f**ked myself and she’s hand used a 5" dildo on me, loved that too.
We have the harness, just not got round to using it, can’t wait.

Love anal play, always gives best orgasms, biggest loads, and rock hard bonners too :+1:

3 Likes