Pegging: SHE'S GAME!

Hi LoveHoney, I’ll cut to the chase 1st, then share a short story for anyone who cares to read afterwards.

My question is can anyone recommend to me a good dildo + strap-on combo that pleasures the woman too, my wife is keen to try pegging but I know shes not a fan of toys going inside her - yet. I wanted to know if anyone could recommend a style that still gives her some pleasure when she’s fucking me. I have no experience really with this side of things, does the base of a dildo pressing against her clit generate enough stimulous to let her enjoy the ride too? Or does something need to be inside her? I don’t want her back there getting board, I want her to chase her own climax and I’m happy to just be a casulity.

Any recommendations would be great!

So anyway, onto my short story.

My wife is pretty plain when it comes to sex, I mean no disrespect of course, she’s just happy with missionary, and occasional oral (me to her), but a few weeks ago after a bit of a sex drought, we had an amazing night fucking which involved a rather lengthy 69, and a period of facesitting.

Fast forward a few weeks and work stress etc has lead to another stint of the dead bedroom. But then we got home from a friends house and were both super tired, she jokingly threw her legs on me and said “I’m so tired I can’t even take my socks off” the insinuation being that I was to do it for her, usually I’d get pissed off at her saying how tired she is before bed which I’d instinctively take as “I’m tired so don’t get your hopes up.” so anyway, I took her socks off… then her jeans, and then her pantsedited A few minutes into some foreplay edited and do what I love to do. Then I had a brave moment, something else I’ve always wanted to do, edited and started rimming her; she squeeled, and loved it, fast forward 40minutes or so, edited and now she wants me, edited so in I go, and in another brave move (for a guy who’s never tried anal and who’s wife usually only goes as far as missionary) edited and the whole thing happens AGAIN. Fucking madness. I loved every minute of it.

When we were finally done, having a cuddle and a chat afterwards she asks me “Where did the butt stuff come from?” and I said “I dunno, just being brave enough to try it I guess.” She calls me silly and tells me I can try anything with her, so I confess I’d like to try more “butt stuff” and she says the only reasons she’s hesitant is because ‘it’s big’, (I’m only 6" but I guess I’ve got some girth? :stuck_out_tongue: ) so the next comment I make is to clarify, the “butt stuff” I want to try isn’t just one-way… she seemed intrigued and surprised in a good way (I was expecting disgust). Then she tells me to ‘buy a toy and we’ll try it’… so here I am!

Yes I have jaw ache, yes I’m certain that I can still smell pussy despite having a good shower, and yes I’ve still got a grin form ear to ear :rofl:

23 Likes

Glad you had a good night and sounds like you both enjoyed yourself. Its always exciting thinking about trying something new too isn’t it!

Before answering in depth (or others answering) - have you clarified that’s its definitely pegging she has said she’d be up for trying and that the toy she’s referring to is a strap on? I say this as when I read your post and you referred to “butt stuff” my mind would go to plugs, beads or prostate massagers first. Obviously that’s just me and I’m sure you’ve clarified, but if you haven’t I think it would be worth double checking with each other to be on the safe side :blush:

I’m sorry to say I cannot offer any real pegging related advice, it sounded a truly sensational night! :heart_eyes::drooling_face::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum. Wow that sounds like an amazing night, so exciting to break new ground too.
Some of the harnesses have a pocket to insert a bullet vibe in them so she can have some stimulation too.
As @SexInTheCity said though, best to have a good chat about it all. Making sure everyone is on the same page is never a bad thing.
Having a look through the store together may also be a nice idea

As for pegging, id recommend starting with a butt plug. Theyr a nice gentle intro to anal play and allow you to size up slowly before you move to anal dildos.
Theres alot of info on the forum, also a good idea to google anal training. If either of you want to try anal, slowly sizing up with plugs (1 inch circumference max between sizes. Half an inch is what i did as it was comfy for me) makes everything more comfortable.

3.5” circumference is a good starting plug size (though if that seems intimidating, sometimes starting with something slim and inexpensive can really help get past the mental barrier).
I recommend starting with silicone, as it has more give and is less intense than metal and glass (avoid PVC and other materials as they are porus and difficult to clean).
Also make sure to Buy good quality anal lube.

Anyway, hopefully some of this is helpful. As i mentioned, there is a ton of info on the forum about anal play, pegging and butt plugs. So having a search can spit out alot of good stuff.

3 Likes

Hi there Ant & welcome back to the community. It sounds like you had a great night and awoken a new passion in your relationship that can only be great thing for both of you!
It sounds like your OH is quite unexpectedly open to this so getting it right is important. As there are so many types of strap on available (size, realism, colour double-ended, vibrating, BDSM… etc) it could be easy to get the wrong type and put her off the idea?
How about buying a Loveyhoney voucher for her and then choosing what to buy together but giving her the final decision on what kit to buy. Will make sure shes comfortable with the type of toy and also makes sure she is bought in to using it when it arrives and takes away any unwanted surprises ?

Good luck

We ended up buying a strapless strapon for the task. From my perspective, I wanted my wife to share in the fun and the vibes, and the strapless ticked the boxes in that regard. After an awkward start, it is now one of wifey’s favourite things, although the traditional harness is also highly favoured for the girth and realism of the insertables from her perspective!

Something like https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/strap-ons/double-strap-ons/p/strap-on-me-remote-control-vibrating-strapless-strap-on/a45744g82340.html is brilliant for the task, as it has a decent sized bulb for her which aids in keeping it in place, and the remote means she doesn’t have to reach under to change the vibe settings all the time; also, there’s multiple motors in this baby, one for you and one for her, which adds to the tailored fun. But, as always, don’t force the issue too hard; let her process it and playfully suggest it one night when you’re both as horny as you were in your OP, and you should have an awesome time. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t help you with the strap on but enjoy the discoveries

@Ant_Riley thanks for sharing your story. I loved how excited you are about the whole thing, so fun to read. Unfortunately I can’t offer any first hand experience for recommendations, but sounds like you’ve made a decent choice! :ok_hand:

Hey :smiley: Yes we’ve joked about strap-ons before so that context was already there but good thinking and thanks for checking haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha thank you :stuck_out_tongue: Yeah even reading/thinking about it again makes me hard :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

Thank you really apprecaite the advice! <3

Realised I’m replying to everyone one-by-one and spamming! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry! :slight_smile: Thanks everyone for your excitement and advice, package arrives tomorrow, going to strike while the iron’s hot- or whatever the saying is!

What did you order in the end out of curiosity?

1 Like

@Ant_Riley
get ready for a whole new world of pleasure :grinning:

2 Likes

Out of being cheap and not wanting to scare her off I went for the 6” beginners dildo. It’s only a 3.5 diameter.

Personally I wanted to jump in with the 7-8inch normal thickness but I figured we’d build to that.

I’ve experimented with dildos in my pre-wife years so I know I can take and enjoy it, but she doesn’t know that I’ve played solo so didn’t want it to be like “oh where did THIS come from” :joy:

Thank you! Getting pegged literally makes me hot in ways normal sex doesn’t. I can feel my face and chest get warm and I love it :drooling_face:

Thank you I’ve only just read this! Maybe that one will be my next step :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not the worst way to go, its a two player game after all. Look at it this way, it’ll give her a bit of practice steering the thing before you move up to bigger and beefier options.

OH and I haven’t done any pegging yet, but have been talking about incorporating prostate stuff. After our most recent romp, she was asking about if I wanted to try using our new dildo and so I ended up ordering a harness last week :grin:.

For us I think we’ll try a combination of a remote control love egg for her (which, yes, goes inside so maybe not ideal for your partner at this stage if she isn’t keen on that kind of thing yet) and the dildo for me. The harness we got is also crotchless, so we can incorporate other things too. Sadly I got it elsewhere as LH didn’t have quite what we were looking for, otherwise I’d link to it.

I’ve thought about a strapless strap on, and if all goes well we’ll probably get one in the future, but I’ve read so many mixed reviews that I just need to do more research on which one to get before pulling the trigger. I think we’ll also need a bit more experience in the act before going that route as well, as I’ve heard that angles can take some figuring out :laughing:

Looking forward to your update on how it all goes :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like