Pegging

Some advice please, we are looking to move onto try pegging next. I’ve loved the anal toys but looking to move to the next level.
What products would you recommend?

4 Likes

Hi @paulrenshaw50, I would recommend the below set it has a good range of sizes and the harness can be used for normal toys as well as Vac-U-Lock. Easy to change toys mid play and very well made.

Good luck! :wink:

2 Likes

I really enjoy it I purchased a love honey prostate remote control vibrator to start off and it was amazing !!

1 Like

We use this:

I like it, feels nice and fills nicely we use it with and without a harness without issue. The vibes are a bit weak but that’s not too important for us.

3 Likes

Love to get my butt filled by OH she wasn’t sure at first but now love the role reversal and gets so horny doing it we started with this just in case she hated it

2 Likes

We use a Lifelike Lover 8" dildo with a LH harness. Absolute Heaven. The dildo tapers so it has an easy entry but get thicker as you go deeper.

1 Like

I started with fingers also then moved onto plugs and worked my way up from there if that’s any help

I have a few king cock dildos I really enjoy being on the receiving end of, one is their 6 inch dildo, has about 5inch girth +/- (doesn’t look like LH stock it by itself anymore), Mrs Sen can be quite aggressive with that one, the other is the King Cock 8 inch that comes in the harness bundle https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35260. This has a 6 inch girth, Mrs Sen has to be a bit more subdued with movement due to its size, but it really give the full / stretched feeling.

She will sometimes wear a vibrating egg and butt plug when pegging. Whilst we don’t have the strpless type that fits inside her to provide her direct stimulation, the egg/plug combo does the job.

Hi@Calie
I’m probably being a bit nieve( stupid more like) here. Are you using the said garment to perform anal on male partner.?
Never tried that and some what nervous about subject in general.

Hiya, yeah. Pegging is essentially using a strap on dildo anally on someone with a prostate.

Hi. Thanks for reply…
We probably wouldn’t know where to start out on this practice.
Does your partner cum from pegging.?
I know I’m sounding a bit nieve, but a lot of this is new ground to us.
My OH knows I like a vib in the anal area as it really makes my hardon even more intense , but penetrative is an other step.
Do you get aroused from the effect it has on them?

You can orgasm from prostate stimulation. If you put pegging in the search bar you’ll find loads of posts about it. But if you aren’t ready to try it, you don’t have to. Lots of people do enjoy it but it isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.

We use harness with a pocket for a bullet otherwise OH says she gets no sensation and doesn’t climax which in anyone’s book isn’t fair

We are very broad minded , but our introduction to LH forum has made me realise that we have lived a sheltered life in some respects to sex… hey, Pegging is an option we can consider. Might open up a whole new world… we will continue around the rim for time being, if you excuse the pun.

Hi @carzy
Can I ask , how did you broach the subject in the first place… I’m curious.
Was it your idea or something your partner suggested, or a joint light bulb moment.
I’ve never tried prostate stimulating with even a vibrator , is it something you recommend?

We had had anal one night when we were lying chatting about it I ask what it felt like.She said it’s odd at first but the hornier she got the nicer it felt so I mentioned that seeing as how she let me in her as it’s only fair I let her in mine fair turnabout.I’ve always let her slide a finger or two in my ass while she is sucking me and I really enjoy that so we bought a p spot vibe and started with that then bought the strapon harness kit and took it on from there.I promise give it a go just be open and upfront with your OH

Pegging was my idea. I first learned about it at uni, but never found someone I wanted to do it with. But the man who is now my husband was different, and he liked his ass being played with, so I worked up to it, and he said yes he’d try it with a little too much glee in his voice. :rofl: We both love it and regularly do it.

@anon22840486 Thanks , will bring it up for discussion. See what OH thinks on subject.

@KinkyMira
Like area being touched , maybe my OH has thought about it and never suggested. We need to have a chat about it… dont think she fancies anal herself though.

@Iwill Some women don’t. I love it, but I know lots that don’t want to go there. That doesn’t mean she wouldn’t necessarily want to peg you.
Yes, a conversation is in order, perhaps as a light hearted suggestion at first.

1 Like