Pegging

@KinkyMira
I think there is an element of feeling embarrassed that this sounds interesting from a hetro male perspective.

2 Likes

My OH didn’t fancy anal in the slightest but we were watching a movie where the lad put a finger in each hole at the same time then she came out with ooh that looks nice and the rest as they say is history

1 Like

@anon22840486
Ok…could always start there.:+1:

@Iwill I think you’re right.

But I don’t know why. It’s just another point of stimulation that you may find nice… Or not.

If a girl takes in in the ass then it makes her no less of a woman just like a man taking it in the ass makes him no less of a man.

It’s just down to personal preferences - like some people love oral and some don’t.

2 Likes

@Cupc8kes
I have always thought of us as being very open and Liberal…but the friendly and non judgemental encouragement on this forum might take us to an other level. So glad I joined.
Mrs Iwill, will certainly be interested in others attitudes.

1 Like

Yes, and your hetero male concerns are quite common, but as @Cupc8kes said, it makes you no less of a man. Pegging doesn’t have to come with a dose of dominance (ours doesn’t), so enjoy in full knowledge that wanting your lady’s “cock” in your ass doesn’t mean you want a real cock in your ass. It’s just another sensation to enjoy and get off on. Hope it works out, as pegging is an absolute joy for both parties (if done well)

1 Like

The pegging journey is one me and OH may be starting shortly too @Iwill.
Not something I have experienced before, and it is something me and OH discussed quite a bit.

We’re taking it slowly around this, as my OH has some head bits around anal activity (for either of us) and seems a good time to mention about it.
So in terms of anal activity and her receiving (on occasions when she relaxes or feels comfortable), she really enjoys. She has her most intense orgasms when anal play is involved.

However, she does have mental blocks around it, 1 in particular the potential ‘mess’ side of things (and then embarrassment). And of course, that is fine, so it only happens when she is in the right frame of mind to get past that.
Likewise it presents a problem with her giving me butt pleasure.
We researched ways of ensuring all is clean, and through our experience her fear has never been realised. She knows from my perspective there are no issues at all, my view is simple, when we ‘go there’ shit could happen, literally. But I have to respect how things are for her.

From her perspective, it is something she wants to overcome, because she knows how much she enjoys it. So we are taking things slowly with it, and literally today our first strap-on beginners harness arrived (courtesy of LH of course), and I also took advantage of yesterdays deal of the day so I can have some solo fun and of course the OH can use on me when she feels ready.
I must say, I am very excited about the idea of going ahead with it. But will be giving her the harness and forgetting we have it. One day, when she is ready, I’ll have the most amazing surprise when she has a control night!

I guess the point I am really trying to highlight is that communication and patience is absolutely key for us. It is important for me that my OH never does anything she is not ready for or wants to do (she hadn’t experienced kink until we met, and neither have done pegging - so she likes the idea it is a 'first for us both). Take things at a pace that’s right for you both based on conversations.

And of course, there is sooo much knowledge and information in these forums!

@Mr_Kink1
Thanks for your input.
I’m neutral on the subject in that it hasn’t been an unfulfilled desire or anything. I’m open minded to most suggestions ( I have limits).
I think its something I’ve not broached, probably because I’m not sure of my OH reaction…she has said anal is not something she fancies for herself , but thats not to say as suggested by @KinkyMira she would object as far as I am concerned…she does like to put a vibrator on my anus as she giggles about my reaction. She has never suggested going beyond and I have probably been nervous about suggesting going deeper.
Next time I might just do that to judge her reaction.
It is really enlightening to be able to discuss in a sensible adult fashion with others, without any discrimination.

1 Like

@KinkyMira
Reasuring advice and gives us something to consider… does it make your OH cum really quickly or is it a slow burn thing. ( not literally of course).:smiley:

He doesn’t really cum at all from it. He gets rock hard and he has pre-cum, and he gets incredibly horny. Thus he can normally go on longer than I can. Needless to say he enjoys himself

1 Like

@KinkyMira
Fair enough sounds good for both of you.!!

1 Like

If she already puts a vibrator near your anus during sex play and sees that you like the reaction, you could always have a conversation about it (outside the bedroom), something along the lines of -

You know how much I enjoy it when you put a vibrator on my ass when you… I have been reading up about it and it seems to be quite a common reaction for both men and women. Men also have a prostate gland inside their ass which functions similar to a womans G spot. There are various ways of stimulating this, can we talk about it as I am curious…

It doesn’t have to be deep and heavy convo, bring up things like popular magazines and/or other culture references that make it seem less like a freak / fringe fetish thing and something completely normal (as it is).

You could ask about trying a small prostate toy or butt plug and build from there.

From zero to harness wielding pegger is quite a big step, but if you build slowly, let her become comfortable with what she is doing and what its doing for you, then take the next step, re-establish confidence and take the next step, rinse and repeat until either she is happy to peg you, knowing all that it entails, or a hard limit is reached.

1 Like

Just mention the scene in Deadpool :joy:

1 Like

@Iwill I found that after my OH had played with my ass she seemed a lot more curious about playing with her own and even asked for toys! A vibrating butt plug could be something that would be fun for both of you. If strong it will make your penis into a vibrator and also if shes wearing youll be able to feel it through the walls and will be crazy stimulation for her. give it a go!!! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

@Utah1997
Thanks…I like the idea of my cock becoming a vibrator :grinning: that’s a whole different ball game.

What did you try?

Bringing pegging into the bedroom

3 Likes

It’s an amazing addition to the bedroom!

Rough or gentle

I agree :+1:

1 Like