Pegging

Hi Folks, what’s your thoughts on pegging especially the his and hers toys without harnesses.
Anyone use them?
Pleasure each gets from them?

Curisous about it / uncertain

1 Like

I’m afraid it’s not my forte, but there are plenty of topics on it if you fancy a read while you wait for more replies?

https://lovehoneyforum.com/search?q=pegging

1 Like

My wife used a 13" 2" thick strap on to peg me last night feels really nice sliding in and out, one point my wife said was how do males keep up “that” type of action with a female for so long?

2 Likes

My wife and I have the advanced strap on kit (Links below) and that seemed to work perfect, From what I’ve heard and researched about the harnesses, get something comfy, that won’t rub and that you can wash ha

We also have one the basic 8in dildos for the harness that we haven’t tried yet but can’t wait for! (Link below)

1 Like

The strapless strap-ons can work for both of you but the woman needs strong Kegel muscles to hold it in place for any length of time.
We got round this by using harness briefs to hold it in place. That worked really well. If you go this way choose the briefs a size smaller than she would normally wear so that they are a tight fit.

1 Like

We use the 8" lifelike love luxe strapless strap on and love it, she gets pleasure from the vibrations and the ‘bulb’ moving inside her and i get pleasure from the 8" cock in me. Its fun and lets her have a go at dominating, i certainly reccomend trying it and remember use plenty of lube

1 Like

I’ve used both harnesses and the non harness ones and the harness ones are definitely better. It kept slipping out of me which eventually made us both bored and not want to peg anymore. You need quite strong kegal muscles for the non harness ones. I suggest a harness for your first time pegging and a non harness one for when you get more experienced with it and have stronger kegals.

2 Likes

Just relax and go with it. The relax bit is the main thing. It’s going to give you a whole new range of pleasurable feelings.

Want to try pegging haven’t yet but have used fingers,toys (even my own cock once) but would be keen to try