Pegging

Does any use ejaculating dildos when being pegged? We have been into pegging for awhile now and my wife suggested an ejaculating dildo. Any recommendations or tips would be appreciated!

1 Like

By the way… I’m new here! My first post! Pretty excited to have found this forum!

2 Likes

Hi @Amandasbitch :wave: Welcome to the forum! Sorry I have no experience in pegging or ejaculating dildos but wanted to say Hi anyway :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome! I appreciate it! No worries… I’m sure someone has some juicy info for me :rofl::stuck_out_tongue:

Hi @Amandasbitch :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

No personal experience with these but this topic, Any man use an ejaculating dildo anally? Female advice welcome, might be helpful until you get someone with first hand experience come along.

1 Like

Hey @Amandasbitch :wave::wave:

1 Like

Appreciate the welcome!

Greetings and Welcome @Amandasbitch :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Amandasbitch we love pegging but have never used an ejaculating dildo. Interested though…

Welcome to the forum dude! Hmm I’ve tired one ejaculating dildo but was rather disappointed with it as could only put water in and the shaft was so stiff it felt most uncomfortable in use :see_no_evil:

We do atm , they are brilliant

1 Like

sounds a bit pointless

1 Like