Penis help

Hey guys and girls,

at the start of the year I broke up with my very well endowed ex. I'm now seeing someone with what I'd call a small-ish penis (about 4.5 inches hard, and quite slender) and it's causing all sorts of problems.

i don't really know how to make sex any good for him, and I'm becoming paranoid that it takes him so long to climax because it's like throwing a hot dog down a corridor (for lack of a better analogy).

we do a lot of foreplay anyway, so my needs are usually taken care of. is there anyone out there that can give me some tips on what I can do to help this situation? I really like him so I want to put the effort in to make it work in the bedroom.

Kegel Balls for you and a Bathmate for him.

Does he enjoy blow jobs? I've had a partner with penis around the same size and he loved blow jobs most. Sex wasn't amazing for me but we worked around it by buying things such as lingerie (which turned him on a lot more) and a cock ring did wonders for him.

I would agree with Stuburns that if you're worried about your own body at all being loose then kegel balls are highly recommended to tighten you up a bit. Of course, if that's not a concern then try and talk to him, ask him what you think will improve your sex life together.

Stuburns wrote:

Kegel Balls for you and a Bathmate for him.

Putting it briefly as above pluss an adjustable cock ring.

Maybe anal if your into it. I'm sure it would be more pleasurable with a smaller one than someone who is well endowed. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks guys, i really appreciate your help.

I've just bought a Kegel ball. I've not tried anal before but I'm open to any ideas :)

its so so nice to hear that I'm not on my own in this xxx

A butt plug worn during sex can make you a lot tighter vaginally. A silicone one feels great and a vibrating one would feel amazing for your partner as he'll be able to feel the vibrations through you as well as additional tightness x

It could just be that he is worrying about pleasuring you and therefore it takes longer. How long is really long anyway?

I could just be that he is worrying about pleasuring you and therefore it takes longer. How long is really long anyway?

Agree with Gem. Maybe size isn't coming into it when he's lasting. Maybe he's just just very well self disciplined.

Have you talked to him about it rather than jumping to conclusions?

Some guys try to do anything to last long in bed. Maybe he just tries to hold on for long to please you because he feels he need to compensate? Don't worry, I don't think he would agree with the corridor metaphore and I'm sure he is enjoying it :)

Old thread, but no update.

For problems such as this, if the above advice does not work he could try wearing an extender which will give him extra length and girth.

lmh95 wrote:

Have you tried lots of different positions to see what feels better? Crossing your legs at the ankles once he is in when lying flat on your front helps you grip your partners penis tighter and feels really good.

There's lots of advice online which positions are best for a smaller penis. I had a quick Google for you and doggy, girl on top, the cat position and missionary with legs on shoulders were mentioned but there's many more.

Have you tried wearing a butt plug anally during vaginal sex? Having the plug in your bottom pushes the vaginal wall forward reducing the space so you feel tighter and he should notice the difference.

I'd definitely advise you to do pelvic floor exercises if you aren't doing them already and get yourself some kegel balls to help tone up.

A cock ring should also make a difference to your partners erection as advised by other forum members.and if you get one with rabbit ears you get clitoral stimulation too.

Good luck trying out new things and have fun:)

I was totally going to recommend this too.

If he's up for wearing a cock ring that can make a big difference - though it may make him take longer to ejaculate. 

Then as the others have said, kegel balls for you, and wearing a butt plug during sex will make a big difference. 

not sure how well it works since ive not tried it but LH sell something like tickle me like a virgin i believe you can get the small sachet in the 3 for 10 so worth a try, he could maybe try a penis pump so long as hes not going to get offended by the suggestion last thing you want is awkwardness

Personally , I would go for the cock ring as mentioned by the others but make it a quality vibrating type . You can then go onto the excuse that you want to be stimulated as well by it and therefore saving face on awkwardness and whats more they do actually help and work .

Do not ask him to wear an extender, like man, that would kill any guy. And then he'll ask how big your ex was, and he'll never get past that and everything will die.

If he isn't worried about his size, don't make him.

I'm rather large (just under 9") but even still with different positions you can definitely feel different levels of tightness. Going on your side as he kneels behind you works wonders and I cannot recommend the Buttplug thing enough. Even if you are not into full anal sex, vaginal sex while you have a Buttplug in you (even the smallest of ones) greatly increases tightness.

A lot of it though, is just getting used to it. Going on top with a well-endowed man is a lot different than with a smaller gent. You'll be used to having something bigger - so it'll take time to adjust your body movements and techniques.

I'm not saying one is better than the other, but how you use them for the most pleasurable results is going to take some learning.