Penis plugs

How does everyone stretch the there uthera for sounding larger penis plugs and alike? Is there a device or is it just by gradually using bigger sounds/penis plugs?

3 Likes

There is a device for stretching the male urethra. LH don’t sell it though. It’s probably not what you’re looking for actually as it’s more of a BDSM device and only stretches the first inch or so.

If you’re looking for semi permanent enlargement you need to use progressively larger sounding rods or plugs. You can buy sets of Hegar sounding rods for this purpose.

Keep them clean and use sterile lubricant. You don’t want UTI’s

3 Likes

I think it’s more of just gradually sizing up with sounding rods and I’d defo recommend using the metal ones rather than the silicone after my recent dive into this.

6 Likes

Theres 2 ways depending on the results you want, you can get good tapered penis plugs which is what I started with and that got me to 10mm fairly quickly
Or you could get a good hegar sounding set or Pratt sounding kit, I use the hegar set as they go to bigger sizes and the larger size set I’ve got step up in 0.5mm increments and I’m sounding up to a 15.5mm sound.
The Pratt sounding kit has longer tapered ends so will be easier to use but are limited if you want to go big.
Either way its plenty of lube, I use Lovehoneys discover lube, and plenty of patience and let the sound or plug do the work, don’t force it hard.
I would also recommend everything you use is made of stainless steel or surgical metal, they are much easier to use than flexible silicone sounds or plugs, silicone material also tends to dry out so you get some drag on the sound when using it which can be uncontrollable and cause soreness.
Have fun and enjoy how the results look.
Oh and I have the device I think you referring to, a ring around the gland head and two prongs that go on the urethra that you adjust to do the stretching and honestly it’s crap, doesn’t do anything, doesn’t stay on, the prongs push themselves out of the urethra and I haven’t had any results from it at all, after having it personally I wouldn’t waste my money on one!

2 Likes

There used to be a tapered metal sound that went up to 1cm which was what I used. Saved buying a kit with a range of sizes

1 Like

Buy a sound set you can pick up a ok one for not much now think i paid less than ÂŁ20

3 Likes

Agree with @Quiet_ones_are_worse, I’ve bought all my stuff from a certain auction site and it’s been quality stuff at a good price, plus there’s losts more choice on there of different types of sounds and plugs.

3 Likes

Rosebud ones are quite a nice feel too and are quite long,

3 Likes

@Quiet_ones_are_worse, never used a rose bud sound as I like the way hegar sounds keeps you stretched when inserted, are they worth it? What sensations do you get from them?

2 Likes

It feels very like they look, like you’re pushing a “bead” down your shaft once you get to 10/13mm its a nice feeling as it slides through the various constrictions in your body they can be slightly bent too for further reach but dont bend too far.
If you have a partner its nice if they operate the sound(with advice or they already know how to use them)

3 Likes

This discussion prompted me to get out my Hegar sounds earlier this morning for a nice solo session. I measured and labelled them the other day. I can manage 9mm but I’m struggling with the 10mm at the moment.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone. I happened to try one of my wider sounds today got it in- probably used a little too much force but felt good and I pushed in and out a few times so fingers crossed, starting to get somewhere.

2 Likes