Penises and Vaginas, Things of beauty or ugly

Speaking as the fem half.I find both attractive in their different forms. Both are all different and u unique. X

They are both beautiful in their own way, although when younger I always used to find soft penises more amusing than exciting. Think they're most beautiful when together, as nature intended. How can things so functional and natural be ugly?

I think they are all beautifully unique and every one has a special quality that makes it beautiful.

Yes I agree. Even as a straight woman I find vaginas beautiful and facinating.Also penises. They are all different and magical xx both are a turn on.

Yes I agree. Even as a straight woman I find vaginas beautiful and facinating.Also penises. They are all different and magical xx both are a turn on.

All of them, beautiful! Curved or straight, big or small, cut or uncut all look great. Vaginas too. Any labia shape looks amazing.

as straight man i can’t describe enough how much i love vaginas!everyone different yet wonderful,women get so much more pleasure from a vagina than a man from a penis

Fun Louise wrote:

I’m not a fan of my vigina, it’s not pretty in my opinion. Penis though I love the look of. They always seem pleased to see me, smiling almost. I also love the feel of a penis even when soft, it’s like baby skin very soft and smooth.

What a shame, I have never seen a bad Virginia I think I am an addict, my preference is long fleshy lips and shaven, penises I also like but some do look a little weird

All great looking in my opinion

Now I've lost weight, I think my pussy is beautiful, and Victoria's (our FWB) is definitely beautiful.

I love looking at an erect cock, and my husband's is lovely to look at, but not erect is a different story. I'm not keen on looking at a not erect cock, I find it a bit offputting. My husband's ass looks lovely in a thong, so he walks round the house in one of those, keeping it hidden apart from a bulge, which I find rather sexy.

1 Like

Just to echo what a few others have said already: if I find the rest of a person a thing of beauty, their genitals will hold the same allure, all part of the same package.

300 , could not agree more . The visual for the peson getting oral adds so much more pleasure . Years ago when we made personal videos , some of the most watched were going down on each other .I have always been a sun worshiper and she used to be . We always said lick where there is no tan . It sure added ( at least for us) to the videos while performing oral with distinct tan lines .

I think there's a link between why men like women's bodies and sports cars! Bare with me on this on!! The thing that both have in common are curvy bodies, the vagina add another smooth curve to a woman's body with hardly anything protruding, for that reason a vagina looks so much more sexy than a dangling set of balls and a piece of vainy meat with a mind of it's own! Just like a sports car which is full of curves so a woman's body, boobs, ass, legs and the smoother the better!! Well thats my take on it anyway!!🤣🤣🤣

My wife says a penis isn't attractive (but mine is a good one!) my wife's vagina is the neatest and tightest I've ever seen.... Bloody amazing and so sexy!

Vaginas always look amazing to me love them all any shape and size.

1 Like

I love all penises and vaginas. I love it when a vagina has a protruding labia I think they are so beautiful and it’s good for tribbing. Mine isn’t like that unfortunately.

2 Likes

Protruding labia are my personal favourites unfortunately my wife is not so :frowning: