Pens extensions

Does any one use these and are they any good.

Medication I'm on has left me struggling to get and maintain an election. Not that I've got a lot to start with. I've taken a brave pill and bought a modest 2 inch extension but I'm still building up courage to surprise OH with it. Don't know if I could survive the humiliation if it's a disaster. Any advice will be welcome.

I have no experience with the devices you mention. However, what I do know about is relationships, and by far the best thing you can do is talk to your OH. Let him/her know what's bothering you, explain your feelings, show them what you've purchased and what you hope to get from it. look through the LH site, see what else takes both your fancies; there are ways to be intimate and achieve orgasm that don't involve penetrative sex if you want to go down that path.

If it continues to be an issue, talk to your GP, there may be another medicine that can help you.

What he said ^ 😊x

Sum Sub wrote:

I have no experience with the devices you mention. However, what I do know about is relationships, and by far the best thing you can do is talk to your OH. Let him/her know what's bothering you, explain your feelings, show them what you've purchased and what you hope to get from it. look through the LH site, see what else takes both your fancies; there are ways to be intimate and achieve orgasm that don't involve penetrative sex if you want to go down that path.

If it continues to be an issue, talk to your GP, there may be another medicine that can help you.

+2 Penetrative sex isn't the bees knees and end all like it used to be. There are plenty of other ways to have good quality intimacy and sex with your partner .

Well done Sub. Growth😉.
That's good advice.

Another agree with Sum Sub, these things arent the quickest or easiest to put on or disguise, so talking about it before will be much better than the "what the hell is that" chat on the day.

Thanks guys, we've got a good relationship and enjoy a good healthy non penetrative sex life, it's just that she misses full penetration her in sexy lingerie works better than the little blue pills the doc gave. I just really want to know if someone has used the, and if do did they work. Don't want to let her or me down.

Don't need anything else messing with my head, won't help the little guy rise to the occasion

chuffed wrote:

Thanks guys, we've got a good relationship and enjoy a good healthy non penetrative sex life, it's just that she misses full penetration her in sexy lingerie works better than the little blue pills the doc gave. I just really want to know if someone has used the, and if do did they work. Don't want to let her or me down.

Don't need anything else messing with my head, won't help the little guy rise to the occasion

Well thats part of the problem .The fact that its messing with your head ( your words) is putting unnecessary pressure on yourself . I have no need to tell you once pressure starts getting to you , you will find it more difficult to perform penatrative sex.

Thats why as Sum Sub said you need to talk about it to your OH . That way you will be placing less pressure on yourself . As for the equipment itself check out the customer reviews and their experiences. Sometimes it takes a few uses to get the desired results so perhaps don't expect too much the first time you use it .

That's great that you have a good relationship.

Have you read the reviews of what you purchased? What you want to know may well be in there.

When I mentioned pills what I meant was there might an alternative that doesn't have the same side effects.

The other thing to consider is a strap on? I know that sounds extreme, but for some women, it's teh full body contact as much as the penetration, and whilst a (hollow) strap on wouldn't physically be you penetrating her, it would still be you controlling it, and everything else is exactly the same, and you get to give her the pleasure you want. Just a thought...