PEOPLE!!!!! Sexual positions

plus i dont have to look at her head lol only joking

Yeah doggie is one of my fav too! I love being taken and feeling exposed! Plus my ass can be given a good spanking, yum!

Yeah, since our beautiful bambino was born Mrs Duck loves the doggy position.

I sit up & beg and she rolls over & plays dead!! Boom boom!

My all time favourite:

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1501/3200copywp0.jpg

I love standing up, legs wrapped around my waist, her pressed hard against the wall. I use one hand to tug her hair and the other for teasing. Great for a forcefull quicky when we get lost in the moment - she seems to love being suspended in the air supported only by my hard cock!

her legs over my shoulders, can pound harder when she says HARDER DAMN IT!

Mucky, I have never seen so many jokers on one web site. That is quite funny.

here is a good site for sex positions

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

I would like to try some of these with my boyfriend.

theres this one i really like, dont think its got a name. go missinonary then he goes up so his on his knees and ur feet are resting on his cheast then sort of hold ur body up and hold onto the head board/wall then while his in u he stands up (he looks like his squatiing sorry for crap spelling). god it feels soooo good hits ur g spot every time, feels really tight and u can play with ur clit at the same time or use a toy :D

then again u cant beat doggy, bit of spanking and him talking dirty to u.

cosmo has a good positions catalouge here

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/love-sex/select/cosmosutra~search

Doggy and reverse cowgirl...at least I think

I am struggling to remember

xxx

Love doggy wither her shoulders up so I can grab them and pull her towards me!

Second favourite is what me and her call the Jack Russel haha Basically me on top with her legs wrapped round my waist but I lean on my head on the bed next to hers and scoop her bum cheeks up with both my hands/arms and go like the clappers... she loves it though Other than that love them all tbh, just like mixing it up!

That sounds like a good one GP...I may have to give it a go!

xxx

Haha it's a patented position RuRu, mastered only by me No but it can be a bit uncomfortable at times as you have to have a strong kneck/head (not penis... although helps), even more so if she's got the electric friggin blanket on and your head is right on the heated cord... sorry that happened last night and was kind of off putting lol

She likes it because it can get deep, can go as fast as hard as I want and also gets the front wall!

Seriously...stop making me think about it!

I shall copy and paste this thread, then give it to the next guy i meet!

xxx

Mrs T likes mine banging against her front wall as well!!!

TB

Deffos, and tell me how it goes. Just keep the electric blanket off. I think it also helps that I'm a few inches taller than her or else I don't think it would be achievable!

Plus you can also force your hips into him, she does it just as I'm coming and stops me from moving but keeps me deep inside her... absolutely and immense feeling!!

bloody hell...im gona take me aquagasm in the shower...

xxx

haha go for it, sorry did I get you a bit worked up? Actually that's a bit of a coincedence, I was just looking into buying the OH one of them... as you are now using it I presume... fancy giving me a review and telling me if you recommend it?

I have reviewed it already

go to my profile and check it out...

xxx

Must admit it's a weird looking thing from the photo's, actually just noticed it was your Lady Lustfinger review that made me just buy that tonight, can't go wrong really for £3.29

We'll see, will warm up with the 3 that i've already got her then possibly see what's next. Gotta admit I'm loving this site!!

Another favourite of mine has to be when I'm fucking her at work and she's lying, back flat, on the desk with her legs over my shoulders and I'm standing, love the sight of seeing the desk move (close to breaking point) and her tits bouncing with every thrust... absolute turn-on!