pepurchased list.

this is just a little thing really but i changed my email and home address a while ago and i just went to look at my past purchases and they dont go very far back, its not a big thing but i wanted to put some reviews on things and replace some things. Are they only kept on here for a short amount of time? like i said not a big thing but its got me abit confused. xxx

sorry for the extra P in the name only just spotted it :/. xxx

Mines goes back to 25th Dec 08... It was actually Xmas day I just spent so long looking on Christmas!

haha, i wanted to have a look at what i first got on here cos theres stuff i bought and liked but cant remeber what it was, but it only goes back to 30th April 2010 . When the Oh! Points started. xxx

If you kept your receipts just email LH CS your invoice number and they'll add it to your previous orders list

littlepixi wrote:

haha, i wanted to have a look at what i first got on here cos theres stuff i bought and liked but cant remeber what it was, but it only goes back to 30th April 2010 External Media. When the Oh! Points started. xxx

Can you not check emails?

nah i move email accounts then deleated it had some issues with some druggy girl i used to live with she nicked all my stuff including the stuff i want to rebuy, so i had to cancell everything and change it all. ah well hopfully ill remeber what it was :). damn all i remeber was it was stuff my OH would love. xxx

littlepixi wrote:

nah i move email accounts then deleated it had some issues with some druggy girl i used to live with she nicked all my stuff including the stuff i want to rebuy, so i had to cancell everything and change it all. ah well hopfully ill remeber what it was :). damn all i remeber was it was stuff my OH would love. xxx

O dear! I hope you got away from the crazy.... Silly question but are you sure you can't click a view all somewhere... Mine pops up easily.

yeah the worst bit about it was i would ask her if she had taken anything that had come for me she'd say no then i would hear buzzing at night! haha crazy Ann Summers people! yeah ive been using that to have a look but it only goes back to April. i just it rather odd. xxx

What an odd girl! Sounds like you did the best thing changing your details hun!

yeah was abit of a cufufle changing all my bank details and stuff but it just makes life easier just in case, luckly ive been able to remeber a few of the things i had but i know there are still many many more haha. xxx

Oh man, how many things did she take?!That would totally freak me out! Yeah lots of hassle but sounds worth it! You never know hey!

loads of stuff, clothes, food, make up she even used my mobile to call America which caused a huge problem with Orange cos they were telling me i had when i knew i hadnt but she swore it wasnt her.

Love honey stuff i would say she easly took £200 worth of stuff plus things people sent me as pressents.

definatly! espesully when she emailed me saying she had one of my banking letters. xxx

What the....??? Why?! So i take it you lived with her then?

Hi littlepixi - you can contact customer care with your full name and address and any previous addresses and ask them to link the invoices to your new account. It's not difficult and should only take a few minutes and should give you the history of all of your orders.

she was crazy us the only reason i can think of the funniest thing about it though was she tried to accuse me of stealing her things when i left there was nothing of hers to steal! it was mine!!!

yeah for a month i worked with her and she said i could rent her room till i found somewhere to move into after i left my student house then some how got it into her head i had planned to stay forever, shows what drugs do to you. xxx

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Hi littlepixi - you can contact customer care with your full name and address and any previous addresses and ask them to link the invoices to your new account. It's not difficult and should only take a few minutes and should give you the history of all of your orders.

cool will do thank you! xxx

littlepixi wrote:

she was crazy us the only reason i can think of the funniest thing about it though was she tried to accuse me of stealing her things when i left there was nothing of hers to steal! it was mine!!!

yeah for a month i worked with her and she said i could rent her room till i found somewhere to move into after i left my student house then some how got it into her head i had planned to stay forever, shows what drugs do to you. xxx

Yeah paranoia and totally irrational thinking amongst other things hey! Must have been wierd walking into her room and seeing your past! haha!

yeah! it really was i would honestly walk in look around and be like hm thats mine, thats mine, thats mine.... haha. itll be interesting to see what she actully took cos a few things i ordered never "turned up" acording to her i couldnt be bothered to argue in the end though haha. xxx

God! I'm really glad you're safe and away from her now! Thats so gutting! Its so exciting waiting for your LH purchases to arrive and if some idiot's stealing them then thats so cruel! Never mind the expense etc! Bless you. So you're re-stocking at the mo then are you?