Percentage Sub and Dom

97% sub 3% dom....would love to be sub 100% of the time but the husband likes to mix it up now and again

That's exactly my boyfriend Lorah13, if I could be 100% sub I would but he wants to see me a little dominant, it's taken time though

@MissNoir Glad I'm not the only one with this dilemma!

ME: 60% sub and 40% dom

HIM: 70% dom and 30% sub

100& Submissive, fortunately my boyfriend is 100% dominant so we get along pretty well!

I would say 85% sub 15% Dom
I am sure there's a Dom in me... Especially as my appetite for sex is getting higher( a real eye opener as I had a hyst last year and I would have expected it to go down hill)

naughty mum wrote:

I would say 85% sub 15% Dom

Same here.

I have just ended a long term SD/SB arrangement as he wanted me to be more dom. Not much but I couldnt do it thats when I worked out I am 99% sub the only dom part it when I can demand to be on top everything else (sexual wise) I am follower.

Gary is 95% Dom and me I'm 100% sub love it when he takes control instructs me what to wear and I love a good restrained spanking

Scorpius12 wrote:

100% sexual sub (although - 100% control freak in everyday life) lol xx

Yep with you there 100% control freak but in the bedroom 100% sub

I'm started the thread and I wanted to ammend my post to 90% Dom and 10% sub since I've found somebody to play with.

kitty x

I'm 95% sub. I save that 5% for those days I just can't help but be miss bossy knickers.

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

ME: 60% sub and 40% dom

HIM: 70% dom and 30% sub

Since I posted this it's Def 95% Sub for me and him 95% Dom.. Though I'm getting closer to 100% bedroom Sub

Hmm, at a guess I’d say 90% Sub 10% Dom.

I had a relationship with a girl who liked to control me and to do things to me, like tying me up and blind folding me, exploring and enjoying my body, making me go bald, sitting between my legs playing with me and holding me at the edge of orgasm but not allowing me to ejaculate until she was finished playing with it.. which could be a couple of hours or more, even playing with my bum, which was 100% her idea, and one of her biggest turn on’s, not something I do to myself.

We had our moments where she just wanted me to **** her, but the above was more the norm.

Probably 75% Dom, but looking to change that and explore my sub side more and more

J is 75% dom. 25% sub.

L is 60% sub. 40% dom.

But outside bedroom both 50/50.

Outside the bedroom we're 50/50 too

But at the moment I'd say I'm probably 75% dom/ 25% sub although that can change from week to week.

What I'd like to be is about 10% dom & 90% sub but my OH has a long way to go and a lot of pre programming if we're ever to get anyway near to that.

Have to say though that thanks to LH she is starting to explore her sexual side a lot more. I'm totally blown away about how much more she's been willing to give things a try over the last 18 months or so.

I am 100% Sub and my partner is 100% Dom. My partner finds being a sub a turn off. I don't mind more flogging for me haha xx

80% Dom 20% sub about that anyway

80% dom and 20% sub for me and other half reciprocates so works well.