Permanent bigger nipples?

My OH has lovely large boobs with aereolas the size of saucers but she has really small nipples! Even though her nipples are very sensitive and she can cum just from nipple play she has always said the one thing she would to change about her body are her nipples! She would like them to be what she imagines to be in proportion with her boobs, about thumb size! She has a pair of nipple suckers that give her results of the size she would like and she uses them all the time! The results look great and really do suit the size of her boobs but obviously after a while the small nips are back so we was wondering if anyone knows if there is a more permanent way of making her nipples the size she desires? Cheers.

Hey Yes man

Regular pumping and stretching will help with this, but you must take it easy not to over-do it. 

Has she considered having her nipples pierced? This can increase the size of her nipples (as well as creating the appearance of larger nipples) during jewellery wear, but can also leave the nipples larger if she ever decides to remove them. 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Hey Yes man

Regular pumping and stretching will help with this, but you must take it easy not to over-do it.

Has she considered having her nipples pierced? This can increase the size of her nipples (as well as creating the appearance of larger nipples) during jewellery wear, but can also leave the nipples larger if she ever decides to remove them.

She does regularly pump her nipples but doesn't stretch them so might be worth looking in to, I think because of the pumping one of her nipples is bigger when erect but nowhere near as big as she'd like! She can't be pleased easily! 😉😉😂😂 Funnily enough she was booked in to have her nipples pierced, it was more the look she liked as we didn't know it could make them bigger! Unfortunately her friend who had hers done first and she was supposed to go with got an infection and lost one of nipples! They had read some horror stories but they'd be OK, my OH is very anal about everything she does, literally, but her friends experience unfortunately put her off and it's a taboo subject now so thats a definite no even though we both agreed that piercings would really look good on her big boobs! Thanks for the reply, any advice on what to use or how to stretch them?

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

I have found that the use of two cups 1 narrow, and 1 large and alternating the stretch. That with a propper pump to give maximum vacuum works for me. You have to keep at it though to get results, I can balance a pound coin on my nipples, but it's taken a long time to get them this big. They're showing 25mm on the cups right now.

They'll be uncomfortable for a few hours but tomorow morning I won't be able to keep my fingers off them.

She likes to suck on them when using her strapon on me, Extra bonus for me.

Enjoy.

Watching this thread. I have big boobs and inverted nipples, but I don't like suction toys, I only like my nipples to be touched when I'm really aroused and they'll pop out slightly.

I'd really consider having them pierced, but not sure if I'd cope with any extra sensitivity, even from clothes brushing against them *shudders*

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Watching this thread. I have big boobs and inverted nipples, but I don't like suction toys, I only like my nipples to be touched when I'm really aroused and they'll pop out slightly.

I'd really consider having them pierced, but not sure if I'd cope with any extra sensitivity, even from clothes brushing against them *shudders*

Have you considered the basics 10 piece nipple suckers. I do not think of it as a sucker as you only use them long enough to draw out the nipple and apply the O ring which takes seconds, then wear the ring for as long as you like.

Repeated use may work wonders and they are cheap.

you can buy a product from pharmacies called 'avent niplette' designed to cure inverted nipples prior to breastfeeding (not a sex toy). it does work, I recommend it.