Personal details

Strange!

I thought so too :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Wowzers even more weirder!
Have you got this user name on anything else social wise?

Iā€™d just put it down to a fluke email but keep an eye out if you get anymore :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Hmmmā€¦ I donā€™t suppose you kept a note of what email address it came from?

2 Likes

Could it have been someone that has access to the device that you visit the forum on?

2 Likes

ā€œThe call is coming from inside the houseā€¦ā€ :slightly_smiling_face:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/123

2 Likes

Spooky :flushed:. That would make me scrub my cookies and scan for malware, just incase

1 Like

@AJSTAR dont think so mate. Iā€™ll have quick scan through everything I can think of and check!
@PleasureDrone i just read it and deleted it to be honest :man_facepalming:t3:
@DarkPollution no body gets near this device :joy::joy: its has everything on it, all my personal stuff but also the major my work! Plans, quotes, employee details, everything :grimacing:
@Ian_Chimp found them, they where dnailioftom under the bed :joy::joy:
@Green_Eyed_Girl pretty much done that! Hopefully it was just a coincidence and a one off :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Oh
Can some kind soul check mine for me please?
Iā€™m hoping itā€™s hidden

1 Like

Yup - itā€™s hidden. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Fanks :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ a quick search of @SteelA1 on the lovehoney forum quickly finds some post in the lounge thatā€¦ wellā€¦ could be tasty to a close party.

They donā€™t say anything injurious about your partner, but could be interpreted as such?

Not sure if anyone had access to your device or recognised you, but the message does seem personal.

That said, scammers will try this sort of tricks, especially if they get gold of data from public WiFi or others.

I once bought something from a Web shop called Cafe press. They got hacked, and since then Iā€™ve had numerous fishing /scam attempts, some very personal including old passwords I used to use!!!

Iā€™m not saying lovehoney got compromised at all, just that scammers are generally crafty.

1 Like

Well if itā€™s my ex I doubt sheā€™d email me! If she seen what Iā€™d wrote sheā€™d be at my front door with a burning touch and pitch fork :joy::joy:

2 Likes

And it wasnā€™t your partner?

1 Like

Not entirely sure to be honest :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Did you ever get to the bottom of this @SteelA1 ?

If someone wants to read through anyones posts itā€™s easy to find out lots about a person on the forum if theyā€™ve answered threads like:

Where are you from?
How old are you?
Tattoos and piercings?
Past sexual experiences (if itā€™s an ex)

But getting your e-mail addressā€¦I wondered if they had that already and added everything else up?

1 Like

Hey @CurvyJilly to be honest I didnā€™t but nothing seemed to happen again and to be honest Iā€™d forgotten all about it until youā€™d just commented haha
Iā€™m one of those though that people donā€™t need to snoop on me! They only need ask and Iā€™d tell them whatever they want to know freely :grin:

2 Likes