Personal Photos

We have a camera that is kept in the safe, and is only taken out when we want alone play. The camera contains pictures (mainly me) of our naked bodies.

I’m thinking of asking him if he wants pictures of his cum on me. Men - would you like this if your other half offered the idea to you? And where would you want to see you cum?

14 Likes

For me I’d probably say on the face or boobs would be my preference.

3 Likes

In a previous relationship I used to cum on my girlfriend while straddling her regularly, I would have loved to see my cum on her face and on her upper bare back.

2 Likes

I would love to see it over @FoxyLea87 face and bum, :wink:

4 Likes

100% yes.
Face.
Lips and mouth.
Boobs.
Vaginal Cream pie, then with fingers inside.
Ass.

Basically everywhere!! :joy:

6 Likes

Titties

1 Like

Face or tummy if it was me

Boobies (.)(.)

2 Likes

@essohyes A definite YES ! And all over tits and nipples , face #2 , lower back and top of buns , and a close up of a clean hairless pussy .

1 Like

A pearl necklace always looks fantastic on a woman.

2 Likes

We have videos and photos of him cumming on my
Face
Boobs
Ass cheeks
Back
And close up of him cumming in me vaginally and anal :drooling_face:

Just to add these are for me… To use :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
He does have a collection of photos and videos that I sent of me masturbating. Also photos of my top half :smirk:

4 Likes

Face and ass for sure

2 Likes

Teeth and chin with a big smile, one with a tongue out, and a separate one on tits. So hot!

1 Like

If you’re looking for balance, then I’ll chuck in a ‘not for me’ vote. :slightly_smiling_face: Looking at jizz doesn’t really do it for me.

1 Like

I’m with @Ian_Chimp on this one myself.

However, if my OH was to give me a camera and say ‘I’m your model, you tell me how you want me or what you want me to do for the photos’ then I’d be like a little boy in a very big candy store!

I may suggest the idea to the OH as something for us to do together, and let her choose who the model and photographer is.

5 Likes

He has pictures of me with cum all over my ass, breast and face.
The one he especially likes is where his cum is dripping from the end of my nose and I am going cross eyed looking at it. lol

8 Likes

I reckon this would go down a treat :sweat_drops:
There’s another forum I use and this is something that turns a lot of people on, they find it so hot.

My hubby likes to see cum anywhere on my body: chest, tummy, legs, bum, feet (I draw the line at my face though) :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Me and the OH have filmed a bit more recently, but nothing involving cum. I always finish inside her, and I was just thinking the other day how hot it would be to have some photos or a video of the aftermath.

2 Likes

I have a hidden folder of photos/videos on my phone so if anyone ever got into my phone ‘you’re welcome’

There are a fair few of cum on boobs and ass which I love to look back on

@Goth_Girl the grief I got for getting it in the wife’s hair it’s not going to be worth that again lol

2 Likes

I think it’s how it mats the hair. I still don’t hear the end of it to this day. She’s the same as you as well with the face/eyes etc. I can 100% see why

1 Like