Personal Photos

As long as you like it then fucking brilliant… Amazing feeling to watch your cum on a partner

We have a phone with no sim card we use specifically for naughty photos. Originally they were just for us but we soon got more in to it and now have a couple of hundred posted on fetlife and regularly adding more. Everything from lingerie and nudes to blow jobs and full p in v close ups but no full faces or identifying marks and location and age hidden plus you have to be a member of fetlife to see anything.
We have a few with cum on my tits and around my mouth but not many as hubby likes to cum inside. The few we have are very popular and the most requested for more of so I would say it’s great idea.

5 Likes

Must be massive turn on knowing people are turned on from your own personal photos

2 Likes

It really is and such a huge confidence boost for us both.

1 Like

My OH is such a prude when it comes to sex… I have photos of her that i wank over before any sites. So hard to convince her how fit she is.

Sounds like it might not be for her bit if she did give you permission to post I bet she would get some great photo comments.

Ah no iv never mentioned bout posting, not her thing at all! She would get loads of likes, not being bias cause she is my oh but she is sexy as hell…it’s great that you found confidence from it. Did you have doubt bout yourself before it?

I had and still have body issues but it has certainly helped me realise what my good features are same with my husband he gets some attention too which he loves.

3 Likes

That’s so cool. I’d love to be able to see comments about just myself

1 Like

Please remember not to engage in 1-on-1 chat. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was lucky enough to be with someone who liked having cum anywhere including her hair although a pain to get it out of her hair, it was made into a intimate thing with us getting into the shower and washing her hair. The first time when she asked me to take a photo was extremely satisfying to hear her asking that.

1 Like

Definitely Boobs.

I actually have no photos of cum but thats a really hot idea! I’m going to suggest we record kissing with cum…he is going to love it :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I had a girlfriend many years ago when we were at university, when we had a house to ourselves she loved to be tied up, gagged and blindfolded and have me repeatedly use her over the course of the day, almost nothing was off limits. The proviso was that I had to cum over her each time.
Back then when I was young, 5 or 6 orgasms each over the day was quite do-able. It always involved some pre planning so a good week or more with no orgasms for me, plenty of fluids, exercise to increase testosterone , all geared to increasing quantities of cum.

Sessions could literally last all day and she would often be tied for the entire time. By the end she was a complete and utter cum soaked, orgasmed out, mess. She had a real cum fetish.

In answer to the original question however… I like cum on breasts the best. As most modern cameras do a bit of video how about a short clip of ejaculating onto them, then the cum is rubbed in and massaged like cream or oil and end with either the woman or the man licking and sucking them clean?

8 Likes

I got it in my wifes hair and ear from a particularly large load… lets just say she was less than impressed :grin:… i had a kind of satisfied grin.
She soon wiped it off and i dont mean the cum…:flushed:

2 Likes

I would absolutely love this :heart_eyes:

2 Likes