Pesky Royal Mail

Frustrated this weekend ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Was doing a little Lovehoney shopping on Friday, and decided to make sure I spent over £50 to get next day delivery on Saturday... Then Royal Mail helpfully didn't get my parcel beyond one of their big distribution centres until this morning so it took an extra two days ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Sucks!

Happy Monday people!

Hate it when that happens! Ah well hope you enjoyed your purchases anyway :)

Always annoying when post takes longer than you'd like. But I don't think Lovehoney offer Saturday delivery, do they? They offer a next day service via Special Delivery, which only includes Saturdays if an extra fee is paid and I'm not sure I've ever seen that option here.

Really, especially if your parcel wasn't despatched until later on Friday ( Lovehoney often despatch too late in the day that you may as well count the next day as the actual despatch day), it's right on time to arrive today with Special Delivery.

How frustrating! Hope you'll be in when it arrives. If only Lovehoney had their own courier service! Anyway hope you enjoy your purchases.

If you have the Royal Mail tracked 24 does it arrive on Monday if ordered Friday night?

bondagegod wrote:

If you have the Royal Mail tracked 24 does it arrive on Monday if ordered Friday night?

It should do. Did you get an email this morning?

No I didn't. Which I normally do with 48 service. Tracking says not even at local depot.

Just got the e-mail to say it's been delivered. Happy and excited now. Just the tracking hadn't been updated.