Pet play

I’m the same with you on this! I’ve always loved being around dogs and spending time really close with them. As a child I’d often pretend to be like them too and when my friends would play ‘families’ I’d always end up being the dog haha. You could say it’s foreshadowing for future interests!

I love having my head petted too- I love the bond and closeness to my partner.

I hope your confidence and self esteem is improving! It can be strange at first to try out your kinks with a partner, but when you’re completely comfortable it feels great :smile:

At least you had the opportunity to try it out with a partner and figure out whether in practice it was for you or not! There are quite a few fetishes and bdsm scenes I love watching too, but acting out similar things in real life just aren’t for me. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately not :frowning: its been going steadily down and with lockdown i havent been able to meet up with anyone to have any pup time. Most dogs just seem to have it so easy and live worry free lives, im jealous

1 Like

I’m sorry aww :cry: I understand- it’s been really difficult to connect with people and get out there at the moment. At least there’s the forum for talking with other pups and similar minded people. Maybe have a look at Twitter communities and fetlife to find people you could also talk with!

I’m so jealous of dogs that have just been happy over lockdown with all the love and attention they’ve been getting. My greyhound has adored it haha

1 Like

Oh I already love collars thus why I’m fairly certain I’d like it.

3 Likes

Im on fetlife but its slim pickings there. Without people actively into the pup community thing theres not alot going on.

Oh i love collars, i have a good collection and alot of them comfort me whether for pup reasons or general submissiveness

2 Likes

I’d love to try a bit of pet play if I ever find a partner. I’d be a kitten I think, I already have collars and ears and tail plugs. I love the idea of my loving owner taking care of a kitty in heat x

4 Likes

Same here. I like cats so I would be a leather black cat with butt plug tail and leather collar and leash x

2 Likes

Id like to get to rubber pup level someday

1 Like

Oh yeah, i also bought a neoprene pup hood a few weeks ago :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

@zombifiedguy that’s so cool! I’d love to invest in a pup hood of my own! I love it :dog:

Mine wasnt an expensive one as it was just a curiosity at the time but i love it. Muzzle is removable too :slight_smile: came with matching collar but havent tried that yet

1 Like

@zombifiedguy I’m afraid you’re not allowed to post images outside of the Uploaded Photos 2020 topic. You can get busted down a level and lose your photo privileges. :dizzy_face: You can read the full rules in Lovehoney Members’ Photos - Upload and view :purple_heart:
:+1:

Oh, i didnt realise :frowning_face:

No worries. :slightly_smiling_face: If you wanted you could upload it to Uploaded Photos 2020? I don’t think the content was inappropriate, it was just in the wrong place. :+1:

I only did it because it was relevant, not a fan of sharing pics of myself so it wont happen again :frowning_face:

Well, I thought you looked great. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks but it was silly of me to do it. Thought if bluepup was looking for something similar i could direct him. Best intentions but wrong place :frowning:

1 Like

I think it was an honest mistake! @/Ian_Chimp will just be helping out to avoid any issues that may crop up :slightly_smiling_face:

I loved the pet play @AmyA i love my latex puppy hood and love to wag my puppy tail :rofl::rofl: all good fun looking forward to up loading some photos when i move up to the next trust level :blush::blush: