Pets

No! Just no. Before you think that's what this thread is about!

What I wondered is where do you stand if a pet barges in on you having sex, or masturbating? Do you stop to kick them out, or hope they'll understand what's going on and walk away leave you to it? Lol!

Interesting!

To be honest our rottie is getting on a bit so doesn't even bother.

She used to as I think she thought we were hurting each other, ignored her and she went back to bed!!

Have to ask - why the question? Lol

lovingnewtoys wrote:

We have a couple of cats, one in particular always seems to show up at the wrong time. She's like a shark smelling a few drops of blood in a cubic mile of water. Left to her own devices she'll sit and watch (really disconcerting), and once when I was masturbating she came right up, and lay full length against my leg and stared at me. Now even when I shut the door she sometimes appears and starts meowing and scratching at the door! She's a horny cat I swear! :/

Sex Squid wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

We have a couple of cats, one in particular always seems to show up at the wrong time. She's like a shark smelling a few drops of blood in a cubic mile of water. Left to her own devices she'll sit and watch (really disconcerting), and once when I was masturbating she came right up, and lay full length against my leg and stared at me. Now even when I shut the door she sometimes appears and starts meowing and scratching at the door! She's a horny cat I swear! :/

That is so funny - now I understand. Lol x

Ahaha I love the second post! I have a dog who is a lot more intruding that your cat XD He used to sleep in a crate in the bedroom so if it was night / morning sex then he was in there but I didn't like the thought. Any other time, we kept him as far away as possible as I do when masturbating.

It's a daily battle for us. When we have sex the dog lays in his bed but will occasionally jump on the bed, but a quick "bed" and he soon goes back to his own.

The trouble starts when we delve into spanking. Sometimes he gets protective and tries to get in the way. Usually I end up being caned whilst rubbing the dogs head and letting him know I'm ok! Other times he interprets it as "play" and goes crazy grabbing his toys and growling at us to play with him. That's often accompanied by him running round like a loony and jumping all over us!

JM88 That's funny, love it. No I can't do it in front of animals, I feel like I'm being watched lol. There has been a few times where in the heat of the moment I never noticed my cat was there and I felt really guilty afterwards. I put them out but it depends where ur doing it and if it is heat of the moment situation. x

My cat always snoops around whatever I am doing. But I don't think he means any harm, he just hates to be in a different room than me. If i would close the door with him outside, he would scratch it and meow until I would surrender and let him in. :)

I have to put the cats out of the room now after a very unfortunate, yet highly amusing, incident. Instinct must have taken over and whilst my husband was standing up doing his thing the cat whalloped his balls.

RosyCheek wrote:

I have to put the cats out of the room now after a very unfortunate, yet highly amusing, incident. Instinct must have taken over and whilst my husband was standing up doing his thing the cat whalloped his balls.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!! That's amazing :D

Years ago we had a black labrador who howled the place down if he wasnt in the bedroom with us at night. Fortunately he sat quietly in the corner of the room and didn't mind if we threw a T shirt over his head so he couldn't watch ! It was quite off putting to start with but we soon got used to it. Once we were done we removed the T shirt and he just laid down and went to sleep lol xx

So we have a pug who is very people centric (as all pugs are). So she always wants to be 'involved' - so if me and the mr kiss, she jumps up and wants a kiss too. So when we want some private time, we either quietly shut her in the lounge with a pigs ear to chew on - or we just shut the bedroom door. However, she will sit outside, and if we take too long, she will start scratching at the door.

Generally managed to avoid any major incidents until recently, when we shut her in the lounge mid Saturday afternoon - we'd gone upstairs for some fun and as we came back down, I opened the lounge door and slipped on something slimy. I thought it was her pig ear. It was not. I'm sure you can guess what it was. The Mr. thought it was absolutely hilarious as I'm hopping to the bathroom, screaming at the top of my voice. I think she totally did it on purpose. I think she's the jealous type!

This has to be one of my favourite threads!! Hilarious!! Especially Terri's lab with the Tshirt!!

There was a brief period of time over Christmas where one of my dearest cats had lost her collar and was slinking around the house exceptionally quietly. Now, I'm a man who usually gets off with the doors closed, but apparently, I hadn't shut it entirely properly. In the mood and not noticing my surroundings, eyes closed and doing the dirty, the door ever so slighly nudged open and a small fuzzy head poked through without me realising it. The scream when I felt its fuzzy body brush against my leg was... well, explaining that to your housemates is a hard one.

we got dog i find it off putting if he in room now he always downstairs x

Our gets very protective of my OH. I think she thinks he's hers. So she is put to bed when we have or fun