Pets!

How many pets do you guys have?! I have 9 rescue kitties ❤️💕

Living the dream!! I’d love more animals

Currently have two cats and two mini Shetland ponies that are the loves of my life ❤️

I have Erm...

9 mixture or dogs cats rabbits and guinea pigs

Theyre part of my family.

Just the one puppy for us!

We have one kitty cat

2 cats, two guinea pigs and three feral kids.

K&c30's wrote:

2 cats, two guinea pigs and three feral kids.

😆

A fiancé and a kid- they count right?

A rabbit and a guinea pig (kept seperately). Feels small after i used to have 20+ free range guinea pigs as a kid!

We have a dog, used to be a lot more with everything from rodents to reptiles to horses but what with nature taking its course it's just the dog left now. It's quite novel being a one pet household after a lifetime of living in a petting zoo! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

2 cats and my partner is a submissive pet so does this count?... jokes aside I would absolutely love more and we did have a kitten a few months back but my main tabby didn’t get along with her so she’s now with a family friend.

I've got one big fluffy cat :) love him to bits!

One doggy

Two cats - they live with my Mum though

One very lazy house cat, he's my baby boy, and up until a couple weeks ago I had an African land snail. Would love a dog but I'm out at work all day.

Some hammies, an elderly gerbil, and 4 snakes, one of whom is pregnant and should be due to lay her eggs in a couple of weeks.

One dog and he's my everything. I really wouldn't have got through the last 10 years of ill health without his constant cuddles, kisses and 'nursing' (he's really bad at being a nurse! :P )

But I'd love more. I'd also love a cat but everyone else in my family is allergic so I just bond with the ones that come in our garden and if I see one in the street I will happily scoop it up for cuddles, much to the annoyance of my dog (and parents)

I have a lovely selection of animals ranging from sheep to a cat 2 dogs , rabbits , gpigs , tortoises , fish and mice. I Also have a little home run rescue of small animals that i take in and find new loving homes for them instead of them being abandoned or used as snake food etc :)

I have 2 dogs (lab and jack russel) and a cat
My Mrs has 2 English bulldogs and a snake

I have a husky (demon) a pom (bella) and a cat (star) she is an old lady now , bless her cottom socks and she has a hitler tash too lol.