pheremone sprays

taraman wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

I had the pheromone sprays on my desk the other day, testing them out, writing the product descriptions. They all smell amazing and they do contain real pheromones. How effective they are would need to be field tested!

I can confirm though that my left arm did smell very manly and gorgeous, while my right arm smelt very pretty (to the point where I am actually going to buy the 'After Dark Arousing Pheromone Spray' as it's so yummy!).

I went on a date that evening and asked my chap to sniff me (apparently this IS appropriate for a 4th date lol) and he agreed they were very nice, but I think the concoction of all 4 scents at once was a little much for him to say whether they actually worked or not.

I really look forward to seeing the reviews on these. I personally liked the sprays because they smell gorgeous, but the candles and mist I think could be a great enhancement to the bedroom.

Morning Jess, That is sooo funny! Loving the left arm/right arm method of testing!!

Haha thanks taraman

I did spend the entire day walking around the office smelling like a dolled up, slightly horny man-slash-woman. It was interesting to say the least!

I think next time I'll stick to one spray at a time, or at least one gender at a time! :P

Jess I do this all the time only with normal fragrances!

I'm constantly spraying male fragrances on my neck and arms that my brother, dad and friends have even when I have my own feminine perfume on. I just love certain male fragrances and can't resist a few sprays on me...though I end up smelling like the perfume section in a Boots store.

But I'm really looking forward to reading some reviews on the pheromone sprays to see what results people have had. Shall be very interesting! :)

I like wearing male sents too. Specially musky ones. My partner prefers fresh citrus type smells but in always trying to man him up with what I consider more may sents lol

Very curious about these sprays, like Naughty nurse - can't afford to buy what I'm not 100% sure on! So looking forward to the reviews :)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

taraman wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

I had the pheromone sprays on my desk the other day, testing them out, writing the product descriptions. They all smell amazing and they do contain real pheromones. How effective they are would need to be field tested!

I can confirm though that my left arm did smell very manly and gorgeous, while my right arm smelt very pretty (to the point where I am actually going to buy the 'After Dark Arousing Pheromone Spray' as it's so yummy!).

I went on a date that evening and asked my chap to sniff me (apparently this IS appropriate for a 4th date lol) and he agreed they were very nice, but I think the concoction of all 4 scents at once was a little much for him to say whether they actually worked or not.

I really look forward to seeing the reviews on these. I personally liked the sprays because they smell gorgeous, but the candles and mist I think could be a great enhancement to the bedroom.

Morning Jess, That is sooo funny! Loving the left arm/right arm method of testing!!

Haha thanks taraman

I did spend the entire day walking around the office smelling like a dolled up, slightly horny man-slash-woman. It was interesting to say the least!

I think next time I'll stick to one spray at a time, or at least one gender at a time! :P

one arm like popeye / one arm like olive oyl :p

i have no clue if they work used to buy a branded solid perfume one, it smelled lovely so i wasnt particularly fussed if it was drawing men left right n centre but the men who sniffed me did seem to like it

And hopefully once this candle comes ill have some awesome feed back

I dont know if pheromone sprays can actually over-ride the pheromones given off by an individual. I met & dated a marine biologist whose take on this was "I don't think I am compatible with you because your pheromones are all wrong." :-P Ha ha ha maybe I shouldn't have washed under my armpits, LOL

love to see if they actually work, especially since im dating again, but as others have said im not interested enough or convinced enough to buy them myself!

We got sent one to test. Tried it out tonight but the oh has so much flipping aftershave on that it was overpowering all other smells. So have to try it again tomorrow lol

got one to tet .. confusing as al merry hell results .

Actually, I am fairly sure that no serious peer-reviewed study has ever shown that pheromones affect human behavior.

On the other hand, pheromone-based products are not harmful, so if you like one, go ahead and use it.