Photo comp questions

Hi me and the OH have desided to try entering the lingerie photo comp but just had a couple of questions

1 is there a limit to how many photos you can enter? (It say something about every uploaded pic gets entered n we took a few)

2 it says a reasonable size picture. What is a reasonable size picture?

Hi there,

There's no limit as long as they're not all exactly the same of course :)

1MB is the maximum photo size allowed here so if you're taking photos with an iPhone you will need to resize them before uploading!

Brilliant thanks for the info

You can download a free photo resize app too if you search on the App Store

Its ok i have everything i need to do it just needed to know size but thanks anyway

do you just put what items your wearing in the description?

Go to the product page there is a link in there for uploading photos and it will link the two together.

Hello 

Great questions. 

OK so there is no limit, submit as many or as little as you like. 

1MB is max sizing , but not too small so we can not see what you are flaunting. 

You need to link the product to enter so you can add this as a link upon submittal or do as suggested submit on the actual product page. If we have no idea what you are submitting to us wearing we can not enter you to potentially win. 

This page may help too. 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/image-upload.cfm

grea thanks for the advice

a couple of the pics have more thn one item in so im guessing if i put them in the description that will count

esurc wrote:

grea thanks for the advice

a couple of the pics have more thn one item in so im guessing if i put them in the description that will count

As long as you link at least one item it will count ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")