Photos on your phone

Hi, I am curious to know what photos people have on their phone?
I have lots of my wife in various thongs,her pussy, nipples, tits and lots of our children .
Thank you

1 Like

a few of the little one, but give me time, I've only had my iPhone a wek

I don't keep those sorts of photos on my phone, my OH had a tendency to show off our babies photos, so they be flicking through all the baby pics then bam, photos of my wife I don't want anyone but me seeing!

3 Likes

Aren't you bothered if you lose your phone though?

1 Like

Ive got random pictures of my sisters rabbit (the pet not the dildo type, if you thought that your sick!)

Then theres a picture of me so tht i could update facebook... and a picture of my shoes? Fuck knows why i have tht

1 Like

Alsort teee hee

2 Likes

naughty but nice stuff among general snapshots :-)

Just a selection of pictures, mostly random stuff e.g. me in a new dress, my friends' pets...but I do have some naughty ones of me that I took yesterday and I haven't yet deleted. Pictures like that don't tend to stay on my phone for long cos I get really worried that someone could come across them so I delete them as soon as I've sent them off.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Just a selection of pictures, mostly random stuff e.g. me in a new dress, my friends' pets...but I do have some naughty ones of me that I took yesterday and I haven't yet deleted. Pictures like that don't tend to stay on my phone for long cos I get really worried that someone could come across them so I delete them as soon as I've sent them off.

yep I do the same I panic x

1 Like

I have thousands of pictures ranging from family birthdays to my kids to lovey cuddly ones of me and my guy and mixed in with these are random pictures of sex toys that I take for my blog and naked pic that my boyfriend craftily snaps while I look damn awful or 100's of pictures of me trying to pose for a sexy snap for lovehoney photo competition (I have to take 100s because I WILL only end up liking 1 lol) I have pics of my dog being daft and pics of my boyfriend sleeping (Oh THOSE get uploaded to facebook....

Pretty much need to clear out this phone because if i ever lost it I would die of shame lol

Loads of naughty pictures of me n my oh , some family n friends and other random pictures. I love the naughty pictures on my phone, they good t flick through when working and thinking about gtn home, or sending each other, just hope I never lose it where I stay or my son figures out how t use the fone.

I have photos from night outs, friends, family, my fiance, myself - have a few naughty ones but nothing too hardcore just incase anyone came across them.

Mostly pics of my daughter. Any time I take rude pics of the Mrs I get them off onto the computer pretty quick. I can't see any way of separating them on my phone so really don't want to show my mother what we get up to when she's flicking through pics of her granddaughter!

1 Like

Whole bunch of naughty pics n vids usually stored up on a safety vault thing so inaccesible unless know password

Just use an app like keepsafe or vault or whatever

1 Like

a couple of footjob & shoejob pics from the internet

1 Like

Cats. Cats. And more cats.

1 Like

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Cats. Cats. And more cats.

My phone has lots of cat and coffee pictures from a friend.

Also a cat and sex toy picture (one of the TWMT posts)

Most of the photos of my phone are cats, coffee, cocktails. and arty sex toy pictures ^_^

Lots of pics of my sisters new Daschund Pup he is a gem !

I have an old-school Nokia (well 2011ish) and the photo function is crap, so don't really bother