Physical signs of arousal

So to set the scene, I am a blue eyed natural blonde so I have fair skin, and I have been told by my man that I get very flushed red from my chest up to my neck when we have been kissing and cuddling for a short while, I wondered who else has this efffect or what other signs are you getting when you feel aroused?

I remember hearing this years and years ago. I can't remember what it was on or where I read it but there was something about womens chests flushing when aroused and after climax. I get it.

This post is no longer available.

Penny26 wrote:

So to set the scene, I am a blue eyed natural blonde so I have fair skin, and I have been told by my man that I get very flushed red from my chest up to my neck when we have been kissing and cuddling for a short while, I wondered who else has this efffect or what other signs are you getting when you feel aroused?

This is completely "normal" and a very common reaction to arousal, because of the sudden increase in heart rate and blood flow. 

In fact I remember reading years ago in some glossy mag that "if she doesn't flush, she didn't climax/have a good time". 

Obviously, years on, I take that with a very big pinch of salt, but there is some truth to it. 

I think face blushing is one of the sexiest things to see, I myself in the last 3 or 4 years have started to get the flush on my face, If im just feeling rather horny or with my OH, If im home alone and my OH comes home she can tell ive been feeling horny or not long ago satisfied myself. I got caught out before i knew my face would blush, I had a very sexy morning by myself before i had to go to work when i got into work people were saying are you ok yea why you look a bit red, someone gave me their mirror O MY that was the first time i had ever known my face to go red from being horny.

I use to always get the tingly feeling in my balls going all the way to my cock but that was something new, I like it and so does my OH.

I am the same I go red and very flushed 😊

I also get flushed on my chest, neck, face area. I visibly quiver, apparently ! xx

Yes red and flushing very normal.

Vaginal signs of arousal are stuff like the clit standing erect and appearing outside its "hood" .

Reddening\ going pink of the vagina and often the look of "plumping up" as it gets bigger is visual size. Obviously how the vagina reacts is a dead give away they get wetter XD

Erect nipples. Even goose bumps with some people. I get goose bumps often when aroused. Eye s and facial expressions dead give away.

For men I can't say much as I'm female but even when a man is erect theres some giveaways there like twiting of the penis when excited can often be a sign for some men.

A lot of people physically shudder as well u know like when u get cold chills similar to that.

Heart beats start to race faster !

Heavier breathing and breathing tempo all changing for many people.

Shakes. Some people often fiddle more like with toes and fingers. Curling of toes. My toes sometimes curl up at arousal and when I orgasm my hands go into fists if I'm holding onto the other person at the time they often get left with finger nail marks .. Haha ooooops

I love it when my gf's vagina swells and flushes. I can even feel her heart rate by it, makes oral soooooo fun for me!

Thanks folks I knew you would have the answers! Also it is good to know other people's reactions.

Yes my erect nipples are a dead give away! also is the quivering due to increased heart rate and this makes my breathing change. I also shake uncontrollably and my hands make fists and toes curl as I orgasm, glad I am "normal"

I get flushed over my neck, chest too.

i dont think i get flushed ( i havent noticed) but i do get very 'juicy' just kissing my OH. ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

My signs of arousal are a slight electrical feeling in the balls which start to rise up and that feeling transfering to the end of the old fella and my nipples become erect. My wifes signs are nipples becoming very long, hard and erect and if I'm in a position I can see her clit swell and throb as it comes out of the hood it grows at least twice it's size, maybe more it's very big . Her lubrication runs down her thighs. Her chest and neck become very flushed. She can never hide her arousal even if she tried, not that she wants to.

chisel wrote:

My signs of arousal are a slight electrical feeling in the balls which start to rise up and that feeling transfering to the end of the old fella and my nipples become erect. My wifes signs are nipples becoming very long, hard and erect and if I'm in a position I can see her clit swell and throb as it comes out of the hood it grows at least twice it's size, maybe more it's very big . Her lubrication runs down her thighs. Her chest and neck become very flushed. She can never hide her arousal even if she tried, not that she wants to.

Can't imagine having a penis but that sounds like a nice sensation tbh :)

KingGrthy wrote:

I love it when my gf's vagina swells and flushes. I can even feel her heart rate by it, makes oral soooooo fun for me!

You lucky person :)

Vixenchel wrote:

Yes red and flushing very normal.

Vaginal signs of arousal are stuff like the clit standing erect and appearing outside its "hood" .

Reddening\ going pink of the vagina and often the look of "plumping up" as it gets bigger is visual size. Obviously how the vagina reacts is a dead give away they get wetter XD

Erect nipples. Even goose bumps with some people. I get goose bumps often when aroused. Eye s and facial expressions dead give away.

For men I can't say much as I'm female but even when a man is erect theres some giveaways there like twiting of the penis when excited can often be a sign for some men.

A lot of people physically shudder as well u know like when u get cold chills similar to that.

Heart beats start to race faster !

Heavier breathing and breathing tempo all changing for many people.

Shakes. Some people often fiddle more like with toes and fingers. Curling of toes. My toes sometimes curl up at arousal and when I orgasm my hands go into fists if I'm holding onto the other person at the time they often get left with finger nail marks .. Haha ooooops

You describe it so well I have no words to add. I'm wet, I'm wet so I'm aroused now!

I sneeze a few times when I start to think about sex. Wifey knows me to well so I cant cover it up, its quite funny when we are out with people and I start to sneeze, people say straight away, "have you got a cold coming?" I say no, and look at wifey and she just grins![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)