Picture Gallery

Just curious. Who likes to view the pictures on here and has anybody been inspired to make a Lovehoney purchase after viewing a pic of an item? xx

Hi I love looking at the pictures posted and I have toyed with buying some of the product shown pardon the pun Love2havefun

Same here. Some great pics x

I've been inspired by underwear but have to admit I haven't looked in a long time

On the flip side I only upload photos using my LH purchases

did you see my picture I would like to put more on but still a bit shy havevu lulol2hf

Yes AWB you look great xx

Love2havefun wrote:

Yes AWB you look great xx

Agree with L2HF. Would love to see more .....

Think you'll find that people on here will be very appreciative and supportive.

Heck, I've put up all sorts of outrageous pics of myself ....

Have never been particularly impressed with how the mens clothing here fits me regardless of my measurements being correct, it's sort of put me off window shopping the photo gallery

MK7 wrote:

Have never been particularly impressed with how the mens clothing here fits me regardless of my measurements being correct, it's sort of put me off window shopping the photo gallery

I've had a couple of items from LH, and am similarly not too impressed with size and fit. Mind you, I've bought stuff from XDress recently and their sizes are all over the place as well.

M and S ladies knickers are generally a good fit .... and come in a million sizes, so easy to find a good fit after a little trial and error (hint .... use your hip measurement). They also do click and collect which spares too much embarassment.

I love looking at the pics. I have only put on pics wearing my love honey products. I have just had one showing today. Not too sure about it though x

I love the new spanking one Maturecpl. Very sexy. Will show the hubby later too, might convince him to try a bit of bondage and spanking xx

Oh thank you so much hunnie. Glad you like. We both get so much out of this type of pleasure. We reccomend it. I have some more I may get away with but don't want a ban lol. Xxx

Look forward to seeing more pics Maturecpl

And us yours xxx

Thank you all for yor kind words of support I hope to put more on soon

Yes you must. 😜

Great pictures maturecpl Thank you CurvyJilly

CurvyJilly and Maturecpl love the new pics 😍 😊 x

Jilly34f congratulations good pics Ned