Pillow humping with a strap on?

When I was younger I used to grind against my pillow all the time and it got me pretty close (never orgasmed from anything unfortunately :( )

I have recently rediscovered this but would like penetration at the same time. Is there any way/anyone who has done this eg by attaching a strap on to the pillow?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22601

You could always buy this???

Ha, bit pricy isn't it?

Yea, it's on my "if I didn't have a husband and I won the lottery" list

crazy horse wrote:

Cheaper than a wedding or a divorce! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

MissRose wrote:

When I was younger I used to grind against my pillow all the time and it got me pretty close (never orgasmed from anything unfortunately :( )

I have recently rediscovered this but would like penetration at the same time. Is there any way/anyone who has done this eg by attaching a strap on to the pillow?

I'm sure it could/would work depending on technique - worth a try and worst case, if it doesn't you can use our great returns policy and return it for a refund or exchange of something different.

Lovehoney - Cazz x

How about this;
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30279#customer_reviews

I know the overall star rating seems low, but actually if you read through the review it seems a lot more positive! And it's half price right now so definitely better for a budget =)

Or how about this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21184 :)

^^ That's what I was originally looking for... I thought it had been discontinued when I couldn't find it >.<

Obviously just being dumb today haha

No it's not just you hun, it's really not that easy to find. I only found it because it was on my wishlist from someone linking it a while ago =p

Ahah still on the wishlist, not the purchased list then?

I can't restrain myself... I just have to buy everything >.<

I know! Really really want it. But will have to wait till I have the money and money off code.

Maybe for my birthday in January. =D

MissRose wrote:

This may help and is true.

I have a mate( it's true) who was in the navy his wife was looking for some simular sort of relief as this when he was away. As a young woman she had enjoyed pillow grinding masturbation. They came up with a huge soft teddy and put a strap on, on him. It worked for her and he got nicknamed "Mr Snuggles"

They spent ages going around and online trying to find the right one.

What happend to that cone thing did that never really take off?

Purring-Pussy wrote:

crazy horse wrote:

Cheaper than a wedding or a divorce! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Made me giggle, true though. Suppose you could use it later if you found a guy who like threesomes too.

Sorry about double posts net/computer working strange on me today. Think the gremlins have got in to it.

Fitnessfreak wrote:

What happend to that cone thing did that never really take off?

I have one. Its loud and when you hump it, it either travels or is quite uncomfy, depending on your angle. It also eats through those big batteries (you need three to work it) like crazy.

Mine sits in the closet being totally unloved.

I can't really justify the £40 (or even the £70!) for the ride on things - I'm still not sure if vibrations opare for me... They feel good but even the LH doesn't get me there and I'd kinda hoped it would :( I can have it on the lowest or even the highest setting and nothing pushes me over the edge...

I do like the idea that a strap on could be used for a future guy though ;)

I use my rabbit while sat on 2 pillows folded over, does it for me!

Would a strap on not work If you put the straps around the pillow & try it that way?