Pizza guy flirting and showing off ?

Hey beautifuls so... we're a couple that really get off through voyeurism and exhibitionism. We recently spoke about taking me out in shorter skirts and more skin on show especially in this hot weather. My man loves to see me getting looked at and we use this for inspiration with dirty talk in the bedroom. Does anyone else do this ? I answered the door to the local delivery driver in a somewhat see through gown the other day which really got us both excited too - wondering how to step things up for the hubby etc :) ! Missbutterfly xxx

1 Like

We don’t do this as such but have you ever considered maybe doing webcaming or something like that? There’s a few websites that allow you to post your own pictures and post videos of various sexual stuff and others can see and like your stuff that you put on, one i am part of only people who are part of the site can see it, so not just anyone can view them. I love seeing the likes and comments roll in on some of my photos and it’s actually quite fun.. especially if it’s as a couple.

I answered the door to the local delivery driver in a somewhat see through gown the other day which really got us both excited too - wondering how to step things up for the hubby etc :)

Might want to take a pause for thought here on stepping up. Suggestive sexy clothing is one thing going further into exposing yourself is another. Not everyone will want to be part of your fantasy and in a way you're forcing it on them. There is potential you embaressed the delivery driver. They could have been strictly religious and then mentally self punishing or just shy. Thats the point you wont know the feelings of a stranger.

Ways around this are going to sex clubs to put up a show but not share partners or nudist beaches/parks, dogging sites etc. Or even pre arrange with people to be exposed to. This also cuts down on people filming you and losing control of it.

The internet also gives you opportunity but you wont have control of videos if recorded. You can use things like Snapchat kik or chaturbate/omegle to expose to strangers and just make sure to not show your face.

Basically you want consent from people you'll be stepping up things to.

1 Like

Bunnybomb2015 wrote:

We don’t do this as such but have you ever considered maybe doing webcaming or something like that? There’s a few websites that allow you to post your own pictures and post videos of various sexual stuff and others can see and like your stuff that you put on, one i am part of only people who are part of the site can see it, so not just anyone can view them. I love seeing the likes and comments roll in on some of my photos and it’s actually quite fun.. especially if it’s as a couple.

This is a great idea, that way you only involve people who choose to look at you. I understand that exhibitionism gives a big thrill but not everyone else will necessarily want to be part of it.

Master Jay wrote:

I answered the door to the local delivery driver in a somewhat see through gown the other day which really got us both excited too - wondering how to step things up for the hubby etc :)

Might want to take a pause for thought here on stepping up. Suggestive sexy clothing is one thing going further into exposing yourself is another. Not everyone will want to be part of your fantasy and in a way you're forcing it on them. There is potential you embaressed the delivery driver. They could have been strictly religious and then mentally self punishing or just shy. Thats the point you wont know the feelings of a stranger.

Ways around this are going to sex clubs to put up a show but not share partners or nudist beaches/parks, dogging sites etc. Or even pre arrange with people to be exposed to. This also cuts down on people filming you and losing control of it.

The internet also gives you opportunity but you wont have control of videos if recorded. You can use things like Snapchat kik or chaturbate/omegle to expose to strangers and just make sure to not show your face.

I have to agree with this as there is always the flip side of the coin to consider

We're looking into swingers clubs for exhibitionism and understand the issue with others who potentially don't want to see that much skin :p webcamming may be an option to as I get off to the idea of making him abit jealous Missbutterfly xxx

If you are interested in webcamming I'd happily be the first to volunteer my viewing services...

Master Jay wrote:

Excellent advice! Play is not consenting unless every single person involved is explicitly consenting. Exhibitionism kinks are great, but so are respecting that many, many, many people aren't comfortable with it.

I would suggest something as simple as making a fetlife and posting photos there where everyone is consenting by virtue of being on the site. It's all public and explicit nudity and videos are welcomed and encouraged. Stepping up to outright camming without prior experience and knowledge is a risk to your safety.

Redpanda69 wrote:

If you are interested in webcamming I'd happily be the first to volunteer my viewing services...

I'm sure if I ask the oh he'd be up for that :p like what you see I hope :p Missbutterfly xx

I think you need to be really careful about this, the delivery person could of been a minor (under 18). I know some delivery guys take their teenage kids and let them ‘deliver’ to the door for a bit of pocket money etc. 17yr olds can drive etc. I think this is a really touchy area. Some good advice about clubs etc though and other ways you can safely play and fulfill your fantasies x

MrandMissbutterfly wrote:

Redpanda69 wrote:

I'm sure if I ask the oh he'd be up for that :p like what you see I hope :p Missbutterfly xx

Great :) how do we make this happen?

Redpanda69 wrote:

MrandMissbutterfly wrote:

Redpanda69 wrote:

Great :) how do we make this happen?

Hi would love to watch as well

Just a reminder that Lovehoney is not a place for hookups or solicitation. That includes webcam arrangements for viewing.

Posts have been removed and if we have to intervene again the thread will be locked.

Thank you