PLEASE HELP - Non Sex-Toy Related!

PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi all

I am being cheeky for a Charity called "What Just Happened?" which was started by a April Watkins who was diagnosed with a brain tumour at the age of 18. The Charity is being set up to support seriously ill young adults from 18 - 24, as well as their families finically when they are taking seriously ill out of the blue. "What Just Happened?" will help with the cost of travel to chemotherapy sessions, accommodation local to the hospital as well aiming to supply free hospital packs to ensure every person's stay in hospital is as comfortable as possible!

Last year, "What Just Happened?" ran a Charity Ball in Kent with amazing success! This year, the ball will be even BIGGER and even BETTER, being covered by newspapers and publications alike.

I'm looking for ANYONE to donate quality prizes for the Silent Auction which can be anything you would all bid for or Raffle....such as bottles of wine, boxes of chocolates, unwanted gifts that have been cluttering up your cupboards..... ANY little prize would make SUCH a difference to this charity!!! I have already had a number of fellow fourm friends offer FANTASTIC prizes like jewellery, make overs, pamper days, photo sessions and prizes and I am really hoping to get as many gifts and donations as possible...

On the off chance, If you'd like to book tickets at £15 per person to come to the event on the 16th of Sept in Westerham, Kent - please do get in touch!!!! The Charity Ball has a Silent Auction with amazing prizes already been donated, raffle, food and live music & entertainment!!

Chelsea

chelsea.thomas16@gmail.com