Please help

I have been with my hubby for 16 years and sex has never been high on the agenda due to my lack of body confidence and sexual confidence. I have been talking to my friend who is in the same position with her hubby. We have made a pack that we are both going to put out more and start initiating sex with our hubbys.

Even though we have been together for 16 years i still get scared and nervous so i am after any tips you have to offer on how to overcome this confidence issue and how to persue sex

Ok

Body confience with you ladies tends to be in the tummy area . My Mrs is the same. So wear lingerie that covers this area such as Babydols ,Basques and Bustiers . That should give you confidence and at the same time very appealing to your hubby. Don't forget guys are stimulated by visuals .

The second bit is the more diffcult bit because I don't know what sort of sex you are both into .

I am assuming here we are not talking about a budding dominatirx armed with a riding crop which would appeal to me but might send your hubby running.

TBH I am an old fashioned romantic and this is from my point of view with being in this mould. I would both go out to dinner nicely dressed ( lingerie underneath your dress/skirt blouse) and your guy dressed smart like I would . Enjoy a meal together and perhaps do some small talk . Have a few drinks but not enough so you would lose control and then when yuo get back cuddle up on the sofa together perhaps with another drink . To initiate start undoing his shirt slowly and stroking his chest as you do so and kiss and cuddle. Basically you will be seducing your guy .Don't rush it do everything slowly . Flash him a bit of your stocked thigh as well at home or even at the meal if you can. As I said before guys are stimulated by visuals.Put some background music on, or a steamy film on a dvd.

If he is a footie fan you will have to plan things carefully studying the fixture for his team and coverage on tv etc. As you don't want distratctions. Make sure the phone is off as well.

I hope I have given you a few ideas there.and good luck.

It's great you can talk about these things with your friend, I think the key here might be getting more self confidence and perhaps some communication with your other half. I know this is easier said than done even though I've been with my hubby for 9 years I still sometimes find it difficult to tell him exactly what I want. Sometimes we will each write little cards then we decide which scenarios are yes, no, or compromise. X

Wear something sexy and blow his mind. Set a night and go for it ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Thank you i just get so nervous.

It's my birthday today so i have ordered a couple of sexy body stockings with my 20% birthday discount and we are out this weekend so might have to wear them underneath.

i just need to do something because i am so frustated.

Firstly well done for asking for advice both from your friend and on here.

Secondly the body stockings are a fantastic idea. They are my new favourite item of lingerie as they do cover bits we are not so keen on ourselves (your hubby probably doesn't have a problem with any of your bits BTW) but they also let enough show for there to be no doubt as to your intentions.

Just knowing you are wearing this under your outfit will be a thrill for you, and hubby if you tell him, or a fantastic surprise for him when you undress later.

Good luck and enjoy xx

thanks everyone xxx![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Hi Pudgie
Welcome I'm quite new just for the record these guys are great.

I've seen your review of the toy you bought (nice choice)
You will have all you need with you'd body stocking on tell him to pop to loo for any reason get you toy out and start to play call him in and let him watch for a while it will be the night of your lives

Have fun

Hi Pudgie
Welcome I'm quite new just for the record these guys are great.

I've seen your review of the toy you bought (nice choice)
You will have all you need with you'd body stocking on tell him to pop to loo for any reason get you toy out and start to play call him in and let him watch for a while it will be the night of your lives

Have fun

Say what the hell rip your clothes off jump on him have some fantastic sex and that will be the end of your worries after 16 years he prop loves your body anyway