please say it's not just me!

la_loves wrote:

Awwww, this really makes me want to order one! There is no way my OH would order one for himself but I'm sure that if I introduced it gently........![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) And I'm sure I'd enjoy it as much as him!

To the lucky wishlisters who got the tester, I'm looking forward to reading the reviews!

Omgosh...go for it!!! I will link my review when live...not been lucky enough to test anything yet but maybe one day...honestly though..you need to get him one of these ^^ xxx

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

I love the look of them! I'm quite tempted to buy one for myself, as a bisexual in a comitted relationship, it could be a way to vent my desires :P I swear that I saw a review from another bisexual female in a relationship where she bought one her her partner but just uses it on herself - such a good idea! :)

I have to admit I did have a little play with her..just while lubing her up for my partner of course! She felt really good very life like..I liked it ^^ xxx

I've had one for a while, so lifelike and so tight. Make me come loads inside. Oh gets well turned on while watching me with her

jambo wrote:

I've had one for a while, so lifelike and so tight. Make me come loads inside. Oh gets well turned on while watching me with her

Much fun for couples ^^ xx

Even just this thread makes me want to get her out the box......mmmm

jambo wrote:

Even just this thread makes me want to get her out the box......mmmm

Do it!...I have had a look at mine today to make sure she dried okies and the talc worked...i don't take that much care of my other toys and this one isn't mine it's his!!! So unfair hehe xxx

Hehe, that's what I've been doing for the last 30 mins. Great toy, you can change the suction in it as well. All cleaned up and packed away for another day. 😉

I love the realistic ones. Have the Monica and I can spend hours with my fingers in her. She's a great stress reliver, if anything else! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I love the realistic ones. Have the Monica and I can spend hours with my fingers in her. She's a great stress reliver, if anything else! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I will get her next ..she was the first one I really liked but got Elle on an offer ^^ xxx

I wouldn't say they turn me on but they sure are fun to squish and play with!

I've just been been looking at the fleshlite butt. That's bound to be very tight.

This thread wants me tae get ma fella 1! He's just no interested in toys :'( I keep saying but naw. Mibby I should buy him one anyway. Because seeing is believing right! ;-)

classy lass wrote:

This thread wants me tae get ma fella 1! He's just no interested in toys :'( I keep saying but naw. Mibby I should buy him one anyway. Because seeing is believing right! ;-)

My OH wasn't really that interested in toys for himself until I treated him to the male bundle! I think he's now well and truly been bitten by the bug ;)

Never know wrote:

classy lass wrote:

My OH wasn't really that interested in toys for himself until I treated him to the male bundle! I think he's now well and truly been bitten by the bug ;)

b I remember when the bundles came out I wanted to get one sooo much, but he acts so disinterested. Now I'm seeing it's a natural response I'm kicking myself! :( the bundles look awesome (not so much the kinky one). I'm glad your OH has the Lovehoney bug, he'll maybe end up with an account aswel? :-)

jambo wrote:

I've just been been looking at the fleshlite butt. That's bound to be very tight.

Never know wrote:

I wouldn't say they turn me on but they sure are fun to squish and play with!

Much fun never know xxx really tight I bet jambo..was a bit of a struggle with Elle xx

It depends on how big you are. ! !

classy lass wrote:

Never know wrote:

classy lass wrote:

b I remember when the bundles came out I wanted to get one sooo much, but he acts so disinterested. Now I'm seeing it's a natural response I'm kicking myself! :( the bundles look awesome (not so much the kinky one). I'm glad your OH has the Lovehoney bug, he'll maybe end up with an account aswel? :-)

My OH got the account first and ordered from it and I was so hooked on what he ordered me that I made an account and I am here way more than him and I've bought way more too hehe..xxx

Mummy mermaid, I've been reading your posts etc this week. I especially thought your thread slightly obsessed was brilliant 👌
I'm taking advice from you as you definitely know what you want etc. It's brilliant I was hooked instantly after my first order 📦
I feel more excited than a child at Xmas, when I've got an order en route! :-)

I'm back here to say, check out todays dodt folks, for those of us feeling unsure but also really wanting our OHs to try a lifelike vagina, and also for those of you wanting to try one- Monica has arrived! :-) soo exciting :-)

classy lass wrote:

Mummy mermaid, I've been reading your posts etc this week. I especially thought your thread slightly obsessed was brilliant 👌
I'm taking advice from you as you definitely know what you want etc. It's brilliant I was hooked instantly after my first order 📦
I feel more excited than a child at Xmas, when I've got an order en route! :-)

I'm back here to say, check out todays dodt folks, for those of us feeling unsure but also really wanting our OHs to try a lifelike vagina, and also for those of you wanting to try one- Monica has arrived! :-) soo exciting :-)

Awww huni...that's made me really smile and feel good..thank you! I was just coming on here to say the same about DOTD but my new friend classy lass beat me to it...for sure Monica is going in my basket today!!! Might get a deal 3 for ten so I get the DOTW too! Xxx

Monica is worth the DOTD! I love mine ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)